~ s ~

DeletedUser

Ok, guys, this is my tribe in this World. Some words on this matter:
1. Since TWStats for players shows not only the active worlds but also the results in the worlds left - don't call anybody a noob or the whole tribe - a bunch of noobs without analyzing. Of course, it takes some time.
2. Admitting that this way of presenting our tribe was not the best one, I'd like to point out, that troops and succesful wars mean more than witty words.

i agree with point 2, you will have to prove yourselves to us.

Also give the OP a smack for making this thread :lol:

mbaxx

enjoy

haribo09 on 16.06. at 16:56
Hello [player]c.o.jones[/player]

[player]Daniel Ocean XI[/player] Is from my Tribe do NOT Invite him too your Tribe again or any other member from my Tribe.

If we receive word that you have done trust me i will not be so nice.

Thanks
~ Shane ~

c.o.jones on 16.06. at 17:13
first of all i do not react very well at threats.
please be more polite next time when you send me an email, ok?

and i NEVER invited him to my tribe. i do not invite ppl to my tribe without knowing them.i was just starting a chat to make an idea about him.to see if he fits to be under my management.it's not my business how you recruit your men but i like to chat with them.Thats why i mailed him.

and like i said, stop threatening ppl.at least for now.i'm not scared by a 75 members tribe.

haribo09 on 16.06. at 17:17
Who said it would be 75 members you would be scared off i wrote I will not be so nice next time so please read what i have wrote.

Also you might not off sent a Invite out too him but asking him if he would like too join e.c.t is still inviting him.

If you were a good player you would know that you only Invite players not already in a Tribe.

Have a nice day
~ Shane ~

c.o.jones on 16.06. at 17:24
i'm not here to discuss if i am a good player or not.

and i did not invited him in that mail.if he forwarded it to you please read it again..and again..and again.

and like i said, i'm not intimidated.not by you and not by your tribe.do not waste my time if you don't have anything wise to say

mbaxx

You only invite members not in a tribe lol
care to explain what its written there?and please use more words( lol,rofl,wtf doesn't count as words)

It really is lame, if you say enjoy there should be something to enjoy :icon_neutral:
it's all about the "diplomatic" skills their leader have.i bet you can't see a joke even if it stands just in front of you.so no point in trying to explain.

almost as lame as your trolling attempts.
i know you are upset because i proved you are a liar and a newbie.do not post in other treads if you have something against me.face it.you don't have a clue about the basics of this game.

DeletedUser

Ok, guys, this is my tribe in this World. Some words on this matter:
1. Since TWStats for players shows not only the active worlds but also the results in the worlds left - don't call anybody a noob or the whole tribe - a bunch of noobs without analyzing. Of course, it takes some time.
2. Admitting that this way of presenting our tribe was not the best one, I'd like to point out, that troops and succesful wars mean more than witty words.
Getting a litle defensive are you the duke? or a duke?

here is the link http://www.twstats.com/en57/index.php?page=tribe&id=2650
look at the bar graph, you can tell they massed because how fast they grow. Resulting in a BUNCH OF NOOBS!
there stated the facts just like you wanted:icon_wink:

thats funny because we all know when you mass the players you get are noobs and they wouldn't care enough about troops to fight a real war. so you guys don't even have witty words or troops

Last edited by a moderator: