[sa] vs DUCK!

DeletedUser

Course you can join Raven, Aslong as its the same raven i'm thinking off.....

To many similar names these days :S

As long as I get Baron Privs, plus a word of advice. This is the JJJ part of Raven :icon_evil:

DeletedUser33250

they did nothing but piss a lot of people off

And?

which means you did it just for a laugh

That's what this thread has proven.

they now learn these lessons the hard way but without any real punishments for the mistakes.

It wasn't meant to punish them, it was meant to show how the [SA] leadership love recruiting so much, they would recruit someone they dont know, as long he is given baron privs.

Morale of the story?...DUCK=FAIL

Perhaps you should look at your own tribe before making rash comments like this.

Paladin606

I'll dumb it down for you as you seem to be a bit slow.:icon_rolleyes:

So what if they recruited the way they did? Was it wrong,maybe but now they know and hopefully will make the necessary changes so that things like this do not happen again.If DUCK were to do what they did but actually have a plan to capitalize on it,then the move would have been justified.But they did nothing like I said but put a big bulls-eye on their chests. And in-case you failed to look into it(I'm, sure you didn't) SA has just about every member back and are hopefully stronger than before.That says a lot about the leadership as well as the negative you try to portray here.

I need not take advice from you so now that the lesson is through you can crawl back into your hole.:icon_evil:

Last edited:

DeletedUser33250

I'll dumb it down for you as you seem to be a bit slow.:icon_rolleyes:

So what if they recruited the way they did? Was it wrong,maybe but now they know and hopefully will make the necessary changes so that things like this do not happen again.If DUCK were to do what they did but actually have a plan to capitalize on it,then the move would have been justified.But they did nothing like I said but put a big bulls-eye on their chests. And in-case you failed to look into it(I'm, sure you didn't) SA has just about every member back and are hopefully stronger than before.That says a lot about the leadership as well as the negative you try to portray here.

I need not take advice from you so now that the lesson is through you can crawl back into your hole.:icon_evil:

LMAO, we're not the ones who recruit everyone around us that has a lot of points, your tribe is the one that falls for old tricks like this. We didnt do it to get rid of you, we realise it may take more the old tricks to do that, if we wanted to put all our effort in taking you out we would, you are the ones who wanted to stop:

sexynasherboy on 20.07. at 16:33
hello

i dont see the point of this war as we not trying and by the look ur not no more

so i say we end it and have a nap then in time we see were it take us

this will be sent 2

Paladin606

If that's really your rebuttal to my statements then I think we're through here.

See you on the battlefield.

DeletedUser5813

LOL for sure, would be interesting who would win this although I think I would favour SA as sometimes Ducks dont stick together in TW

DeletedUser

Ducks flock together, Even ducks that aren't with us are still by our sides in there own way :O

As long as I get Baron Privs, plus a word of advice. This is the JJJ part of Raven :icon_evil:

Course you get baron privs Jay aslong as you arrange us some support first :p

DeletedUser

We will continue to hit duck, but only villages that make sense for us to hit, and at a time that works for us. No sense in letting our opponents dictate things. :)

DeletedUser

Noob tribes are funny. Duck did them a favor teaching them a valuable lesson as I see it.

DeletedUser

Yup, we are almost as funny as players who try to pretend they are experienced by using the term noob :)

I refer to any tribe who allows this to happen as a noob tribe. People who play badly.

sexynasherboy

I refer to any tribe who allows this to happen as a noob tribe. People who play badly.

it was 1 player in leadership did this and he know not 2 do it now

but if u try me or von.d we will of said no

thanks for doin this as u made the tribe 2x more powerfull and u have not stop us 1 bit

at 1st it was funny now it getting old

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Intense

Side 1:
Tribes: DUCK!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: [SA]
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

DeletedUser

Poor Nogepa :*(

You also have to remember your tribe has like 100 members in k37/36 you are just swarming our isolated players without co-ordination

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: DUCK!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: [SA]
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 87
Side 2: 153
Difference: 66