Sarah Palin Ya'll

Reviv333

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrzXLYA_e6E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=135SdtFzV2U&feature=related

Q: You think if "YOU" did became President, how would you go up against Valdmir Putin Palin?

PALIN: As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where do they go? It's Alaska.

As Putin rears his head and comes into the issue that we can show is economic sanctions perhaps against Russia, if this is what it may end up in jail for having an … abortion, absolutely not.

Right.

Q: no. You retard

PALIN: I didn't hesitate, no.

Getting that nod was quite an experience, of course, and democracy, is with new leadership, and that's ridiculous.

Q: Your ridiculous

PALIN: I do bring to this table, and that's ridiculous.

It's Alaska.

Q: Do you know what in the your talking about.

PALIN: I'm a feminist who, uh, believes in equal rights and our allies, we must do whatever it takes and we need to be talking about solutions and wishing for and hoping for solutions for some opportunity to do and serving for the answers in all of the alternative fuels also.

Q: Wait What? That did'nt anwser my question!

PALIN: In what respect, Reviv?

Q: Vladimir will eat you for breakfast!

PALIN: I've never heard Henry Kissinger say, Yeah, I'll meet with these countries, building new relationships, working with existing allies, but forging new, also, in order to really pick up the ball and run with it and you do ruffle feathers along the way, though.

It should be allowed.

But as Sen. McCain used.

Q: STFU

PALIN: I'll try to find you some and I'll bring them to ya.

Q: Please get educated

PALIN: Trying to get people to understand what he's been talking about today.

You can't just too many names.

Q: What do you think of Russia?

PALIN:And I would also like to take a whole a change in leadership in order to stop the terrorists who are concerned about the size of LAX, that platform of land and it's about putting government back on the world.

In that $700 billion transfer of wealth, still, that imbalance of trade is something that John McCain and I have the same answer that I have that very narrow maritime border between a foreign country, where it's kind of grab it all and pretend like they have all options in order to stop the terrorists who are just trying to get in there and let's reform.

But kind of contraception.

Um, helping the oh, it’s got to stop.

I'm ready.

Sweat is my sanity.

We must have good relationship with them.

And I will play that is just that acceptance of the American.

(She completely avoided my questions o_O)

We Know Her... We love her.
Palin- I believe Humans and dinosaurs roamed the earth 6 thousands years ago. News flash Palin, their were extinct for like million of years!

633585709524031789-palin.jpg

Last edited:

frostyfingers

who wouldn't love to motorboat those puppies?

if I wasnt engaged I be trying out for governor or something just for a shot at those ta-tahs!

DeletedUser

Kinda pointless thread if you ask me. No need to bring up things that don't need to be brought up and could lead to hostility.

Offtopic: Does that mean this thread Revivs? ;)

DeletedUser67788

Sexy, but dumb. That's how I like them ^^

Good point, but sexy and mute I find more acceptable. Some people (Palin included I guess) are pretty good looking until they open their mouth.

DeletedUser

The dumb normally like the dumb; they like to stick together.

DeletedUser

Good point, but sexy and mute I find more acceptable. Some people (Palin included I guess) are pretty good looking until they open their mouth.

Hmm seems like your talking about Reviv.

However I would call him goodlooking though.

DeletedUser

Sarah Palin: Only she can do of the end sentences well. Also.