SAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Okay, now that it took me 45 minutes to read and decipher that.

READ before you make some illiterate post that has NOTHING to do with this at all like you normally do.

You TRY to flame, but you end up spamming...basically like dwarv said.

We flame, we flame you, that noob randerson or someone else and we make it short and to the point. Like I did with the first two lines of my reply.

Do you see where I'm going with this? WE make good PnP, hefty, adrian and I along with others. You come on here daily, making a fool of yourself and your tribe.

If it wasn't for your tribe and it's reputation, we probably wouldn't flame you.

You don't make good PnP, you come on and are targetted by us for flaming....you are in fact the human bullseye. You try to make good PnP, but you end up going on like some of kind drooling monkey humping the keyboard.

Things won't change, you're that guy who tries and tries and tries and gets smacked down everytime.

You need to understand, we....hefty adrian and I are part of the main w20 forum community. We're pretty much the kings of spam and flaming, making us figureheads in a way and we do not like you and have deemed you FAIL.

Last edited by a moderator:

HeftySmurf

Hey Matty, in past one of our conversation sound like this : "you blaim me that I show no respect for other part"
Allow me to say this: you can read any of my words (here, ingame, and any others way) and show me where I lose respect and say words that are improper about the other part?

Flamining != insulting.
This is a classical flame of 'Propaganda" (Helfy & Guyv & Adrian and rest of co. )
"You , Player X are an idiot. You're noob.. etc, etc. "

Replace X with [URL="http://forum.tribalwars.net/member.php?u=61342"]mattypoole
Now, did you will wonder why the correct decision will be to end any discussion into a place where it is allow that kind of 'flame' ?

In a correct way , Flame != insult and Flame = irony in a good way, where all can laugh, even ourself about that situation, kind of irony that come from a situation and that not end by insulting the other part. That it will mean a good spend of time ... so open your eyes and see yourself.

Flame != insult and maybe when some players will understand that then also others players will post here.
This is P&P u fool, seeing as i cant call you other things.

You = a Fool
Why? your a fool
very big fool?

now, i would like to say you have now TAKEN MY TOPIC OFF-TOPIC.
SO Go away!

Back on Topic
5 S.A.W 104.941.418 108.239.060
6 PRON 77.150.453 77.150.453
7 SUN 76.851.793 76.851.793
8 Sparta 57.054.712 57.054.712
suck on that huggers? We have taken over your two noob tribes, and now we will take S.A.W :lol:

DeletedUser

Your words can never smacked down.. I talked based on facts and i can proof all my words. Can you do the same when you said you flamed someone? You cannot. Same like in-game. You talk so much what SAW do and what they don't do. But I ask you: what guyverone as player that play in guyverone account, do? He just stay into a tribe far away from 'Propaganda' (read PRON).

You can flame me as much as can.. I don't mind , but don't end by beeing child and your words to be only words like 'idiot', noob etc..(that are childs words, and I do think that you are not a child anymore to use those). USE decent words and be ready to proof your words in arguments when you flame. Because that is the base of all good conversation.

give other subject that are really matters for all to read and flame on that subjects: for example the fact that wizzy have disscussion to enter there before to be in PRON, or the fact that forming PRON was suppose to make changes into Prime list of member and they to be scare and to disband, or the fact that a big op with many players involve are already set up against some hot players of w20, what it is situation regard spying, a detail regard TW usefull strategy to apply,.. etc.. mean things that have substance inside and can provoc people to a good dialog and NOT a 'good PnP' that alway end (from your part and your friends' with words like 'you're idiot, noob.. " (a non=substance words )

Look: HeftySmurf proof my words. Did his words bring something new ? words without substance that in his mind he think he archive something and those are good "PnP'

HeftySmurf

Your words can never smacked down.. I talked based on facts and i can proof all my words. Can you do the same when you said you flamed someone? You cannot. Same like in-game. You talk so much what SAW do and what they don't do. But I ask you: what guyverone as player that play in guyverone account, do? He just stay into a tribe far away from 'Propaganda' (read PRON).

You can flame me as much as can.. I don't mind , but don't end by beeing child and your words to be only words like 'idiot', noob etc..(that are childs words, and I do think that you are not a child anymore to use those). USE decent words and be ready to proof your words in arguments when you flame. Because that is the base of all good conversation.

give other subject that are really matters for all to read and flame on that subjects: for example the fact that wizzy have disscussion to enter there before to be in PRON, or the fact that forming PRON was suppose to make changes into Prime list of member and they to be scare and to disband, or the fact that a big op with many players involve are already set up against some hot players of w20, what it is situation regard spying, a detail regard TW usefull strategy to apply,.. etc.. mean things that have substance inside and can provoc people to a good dialog and NOT a 'good PnP' that alway end (from your part and your friends' with words like 'you're idiot, noob.. " (a non=substance words )

Look: HeftySmurf proof my words. Did his words bring something new ? words without substance that in his mind he think he archive something and those are good "PnP'

Haha, your a really big fool, do you not think of as to who has been spreading all the world rumours?
Its all my Strategy, i am controlling the world like a game of chess :lol:

USE decent words and be ready to proof your words in arguments when you flame. Because that is the base of all good conversation.
fool.

DeletedUser

Hey Matty, in past one of our conversation sound like this : "you blaim me that I show no respect for other part"
Allow me to say this: you can read any of my words (here, ingame, and any others way) and show me where I lose respect and say words that are improper about the other part?

Flamining != insulting.
This is a classical flame of 'Propaganda" (Helfy & Guyv & Adrian and rest of co. )
"You , Player X are an idiot. You're noob.. etc, etc. "

Replace X with [URL="http://forum.tribalwars.net/member.php?u=61342"]mattypoole
Now, did you will wonder why the correct decision will be to end any discussion into a place where it is allow that kind of 'flame' ?

In a correct way , Flame != insult and Flame = irony in a good way, where all can laugh, even ourself about that situation, kind of irony that come from a situation and that not end by insulting the other part. That it will mean a good spend of time ... so open your eyes and see yourself.

Flame != insult and maybe when some players will understand that then also others players will post here.

Yes Dorin flames are flames, and forums have lots of flaming, so again I put it to you that the solution is simple - if you find flaming so offensive, stop participating in the forums and go away.

Are you really so conceited that you expect the forums to change to suit your values/expectations?

I think back to one of my favourite profile one liners - "Breathe.....it's just a game", i.e. stop taking yourself so seriously and learn to laugh at yourself, life's too darn short as it is.

Strght SaVaGe

Dorin Baba Man you dont know how to stop you keep going and going Hefty is right Guyverone is more then right these guys been playing TW for sometime now and yet you continue to make your self look real dumb tell you the truth this topic should be locked

Man you dont know proper english you continue to try and make sense and you do not

Just stop posting before your tribe kicks you in game for making them look alot dumber then they really are

Jeeze reading this post and reading his words make me go crazy really im pulling my hair out or whats left of it lol

DeletedUser

Dorin Baba, the true player in this world, he understand the decency of having a nice conversation.

Dorin Baba I support you.

Dorin Baba. Maker73 is your ally. :) :) :)

Strght SaVaGe

Well there you go he made a new friend congrats thats about all you got out of your post is a new friend cause sense you didnt make and point you didnt prove

But at the end of the day you made a new friend

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Reading his sig is like reading 'engrish' though. You *think you know what it means, but you might have it totally wrong :/

DeletedUser

Read Dorins sig, we already drove him off of the boards :eek:

With him being the only SAW player who really posts on the thread, i'll lock this thread or it's going to turn into a bitching session.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.