Scout in this world

DeletedUser

On a non-pally 15 tech world, a lvl 3 scout and at least 90% surviving is needed to see troops outside.
On a pally (with weapon) simple tech world, Kalid's telescope is needed
Does this mean I need a Lvl 3 scout with Kalid telescope and 90% surviving to see troops outside in this world? XD

A few days ago, I needed to send a minimum of 5scouts to scout, why can I send 1 now?

DeletedUser

This world has a fake limit which to make this short means you need to send a minimum of 5 scouts OR 1% of your village points which is why you had to send 5 the other day but can now send 1. This of course does not include barbarians.

"Does this mean I need a Lvl 3 scout with Kalid telescope and 90% surviving to see troops outside in this world?"
No, you just have two options when it comes to scouting. Either you can use the pally weapon or use lv3 scouts.

DeletedUser

"Either you can use the pally weapon or lvl3 scouts" so if we send 60 scouts and 12 survive thats 20% we would still see the troops outside the villa?

DeletedUser

I think you would still see the troops outside but you can't see the wall :/ wall play an important role too

DeletedUser

So just to confirm, scouts count toward the 15 total techs per village?

It's been half a decade since I've played a 15 tech system.

Thanks in advance.

DeletedUser

So just to confirm, scouts count toward the 15 total techs per village?

It's been half a decade since I've played a 15 tech system.

Thanks in advance.
Yes. They have 3 tech levels just like the rest of your units so they too count towards the 15 total tech levels you can have in a single village. Which is why having the scout pally weapon would come in handy, at least in early world gameplay as it would save you the trouble of upgrading your scouts to lv3 :)

DeletedUser

It's been so long (world 8) I forgot how "tech world scouts" work.

TBDs future to be determined?
funny-road-signs-20.jpg

To make a long story short, there's an aggressive player in the area around me, who's tried everything he can to get one of my members to restart - including but not limited to: offering the player resources.

So, we stack the village, the tribe TBD -- or whatever their name is (the tribe that still hasn't figured out their tribe name yet) scouts him, all of the troops die etc...

But here comes this player out of nowhere. A tribeless player who just happens to have level 3 scouts - he sends 120 scouts, there are 210 in the village, and still he gets a scouting report.

That's an example of the scouts on this world; I don't necessarily know the math, though.

As to the other stuff:

The fact that the TBD player seems to be offering players (not just my players) resources (and whatever else) to restart, seems to be a bit careless (an underhanded tactic) - if you ask me; IF BEING A LEADER WASN'T HARD ENOUGH? "hey, I'll feed your new villages resources if you restart" - it's just leading into dangerous territory.

If that's not enough, look out for tribeless players in that area as, rumor has it (rumors that I could likely backup with evidence), those players have been promised recruitment in TBD in exchange for favors. Sometimes these commitments are fullfilled - most of the time they aren't (and those aren't my words, but words of those who have cleared or scouted, and were basically thrown away afterwards).

Now, I realize it's still early, but if I were the leader in TBD, I'd try to reel this player back to earth a bit, before problems ensue (or worse, he gets banned) -- not really trying to put him on the spot and don't want to see him banned, just putting it out there, FIX IT or or other tribes in the K will fix it -- as we aren't the only ones who have experienced this.

Regards,
AG

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Haha nice try only noobs will fall for it, free trade isn't even activated yet!

DeletedUser

Anyways,
TW Rules said:
§9) Miscellaneous

• Anything you write may be used as evidence against you in an appeal. We will not accept it if you later say that you were joking.
  • Operating a push account is forbidden. This is defined as regular resource transports from a weaker player to a stronger player.
  • Encouraging or tricking others into breaking the rules is strictly prohibited.
  • If you experience a bug you must immediately report it to the support team. Failing to do so may result in a punishment.
  • Inactive accounts may be deleted after a period of 14 days.
  • Banned accounts will be deleted in 14 days in the majority of cases.
  • We do not refund premium to players who are banned for breaking our rules.
  • Impersonating members of staff will result in a permanent ban on your account.
  • Tricking a player into using the Restart functionality is forbidden, including promising resources for restarting.
  • Knowingly benefiting from another player breaking the rules will also lead to actions being taken against your account. If you think you have benefited from a breach of rules, you must report this.
Looks like somebody broke the rules

DeletedUser

I know, not saying my member fell for it - he didn't. Something to keep an eye on IMO, as if a player/tribe is lowering itself to these tactics - so early in the world, I'm not so sure they will last long (or what they'll try next).

I was trying to think which thread this belonged in, but the tribeless player scouting our stacked village, kinda fit here, so this is where I'll leave it for now :)

You might wonder why I wouldn't contact the leader directly, however, there are no leaders listed on the tribes profile... It appears the Inmates -- literally -- are running the Asylum there :D

DeletedUser

Yep, which is kind of what makes it against the rules. Obviously if the player were to restart, then the resources would not make it. Thus it should be considered a trick. But there is no proof he wouldn't give the resources, unless the player were to restart and not receive resources.

We too have had a similar problem in the area. TBD offers players membership if they will scout/clear another player, typically members of major tribes in the area.

How do I know this?
When these players fall into TBD's game and then TBD doesn't follow up with their promise (will happen every time), the players come to me and explain the situation.

Now since this is on topic, scouting for TBD or attacking for TBD will gain you nothing, but an entire tribe fighting you. On top of the tribe you attacked, you'll be fighting TBD as well. All they care about is things that benefit themselves. When you message them for recruitment, all they see is another farm.
Step 1| Get you to waste your troops on other players
Step 2| Deny you membership
Step 3| Finish up your remaining troops

What do you know... TBD now has 2 farms. Be smart people, don't do deeds for a tribe unless you are under their banner.

I just feel bad for TBD duke, clearly his hands are full, he was clueless when I messaged him, he was being ran around by his members, but I'm not surprised, because his largest account in 3 years has only been 100k, I doubt he has much more experience than that in his entire time playing this game. I saw his charade on w80, led a series of family tribes, Check and Mate --> SBAR --> GOD, ended the world with his tribe giving up 50 villages in a few days (btw all we did was set a landing time). This is the only thing you should expect from TBD, self entitled members, inexperienced and lazy leadership, uncoordinated ops and an overall lack of ability to motivate member to be active.

Sure TBD is decent now, but as nobles take off the true experience behind their leadership will show. TBD should change it's tag to Bronski, clearly you are only getting recruits, because you have the top player in the world, who will become unhappy as soon as he is done using the players in his area for his gain.

Fix your problems or k45 will fix them for you. I know you are pulling these same tactics on multiple tribes in the area and every one of them are taking notice.

... You might wonder why I wouldn't contact the leader directly, however, there are no leaders listed on the tribes profile...

I did contact him a few days ago, I was just curious if he was aware of the current events. I checked TWstats to see who founded the tribe.

It took me a while to confirm he was the duke as he would not give me a straight answer. I think he is scared to list his name on the profile, because typically in wars, smart tribes tend to put pressure on the leadership. I would rather take attacks instead of my members. It seems lloyd5. would rather hide behind his members. No hard feelings though, I'm sure he is just trying to push past 100k points.

"lloyd5. Jun 27, 09:49
I did contact those members, they agreed to stop but funny enough you sent 1 ram and scouts (level 3) to raid the gov.

I have my own problems"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's been so long (world 8) I forgot how "tech world scouts" work.

To make a long story short, there's an aggressive player in the area around me, who's tried everything he can to get one of my members to restart - including but not limited to: offeriing the player resources.

So, we stack the village, the tribe TBD -- or whatever their name is (the tribe that still hasn't figured out their tribe name yet) scouts him, all of the troops die etc...

But here comes this player out of nowhere. A tribeless player who just happens to have level 3 scouts - he sends 120 scouts, there are 210 in the village, and still he gets a scouting report.

That's an example of the scouts on this world; I don't necessarily know the math, though.
I Just played around with the simulator and it seems that you need twice as many scouts defending in order to defeat all the attacking scouts. So 100 will defeat 50 but if they send 51 only 50 will die. And tech level has no effect on their survival rate. 50 scouts will die against 100 lv 1 scouts whether they are lv 1, 2 or 3. I hope that helps you in the future AG :)