Scouting Incoming attacks

DeletedUser

Having played on a couple of worlds now I am constantly frustrated that although my scouts can scout other villages as in a real war they are unable to scout out Incomming attacks. The only way around this is if youre in a world that allows you to have a Paladin, if your Paladin as in his armoury Kalid's telescope, you can see what other troops are out and about.

COME ON TW!, Give the scouts more flexibilty, let's have them being able to scout out incomming attacks, it will make the game far more diverse and allow the dynamics of the game to be changed tactically. Not only will this make scouts more valuable than they are it will allow defenses to prepare better prolonging warfare and in my eyes would make the game fun as it would allow you to have a fighting chance against mulitple attacks!!

:icon_idea:I am sure this as probably been asked before, but is this possible for TW too do?

H & R

Sor.

DeletedUser

Well, like they say, everyone has there own opinions.

I personally wouldn't want the option "Scout Incoming Attacks" to be enabled. Well, it will help me if i was being attacked, but ultimately, it also helps the enemies :/

I can see where you are going, but the thrill of questioning yourself, "Will i be able to defend it?", "Should I Dodge or not?" or "Is it a Fake or Real?", is quite awesome. It makes you think like you've never thought before :D So i would prefer them to keep hidden, you wouldn't want someone to see what you are sending :p

DeletedUser

Actually, if you're referring to the ability to see what troops are out of the village when you scout, it's just the world settings you're annoyed with.

You can see troops outside of the village in lots of worlds (for example w39).

DeletedUser

This really belongs in the Suggestions and Discussions forum.

As to my opinion of the idea, I don't like it. Defenders already have an advantage over attackers with their ability to stack. Taking the tagging skills needed for proper defending out of the equation is only going to ensure that it will be that much harder to successfully attack a skilled player.