Scouts on world 46 giving false reports

Ripfin

Ok I've noticed this on several occasions that scouts are giving false reports on resource and troop amounts big time on world 46.

DeletedUser

or they dodged with there troops and spent the resources

Ripfin

these were on Barbs with troops hitting almost back to back (my scouts then my LC farmers) the Barb had 4 sword then jumped to over 200 spear and sword and no nearby active village.

DeletedUser

Someone is spiking the villages maybe?

As for there being no active players near you, well there's 9 guys with more points than you in your 15x15.

And as for resources disappearing, just sounds to me like some other farmer got there first.

So you got competition for your farms. Good luck :)

DeletedUser44039

probably someone spiked the village... the troops arrive after your scouts but before your lc, bad luck...

Ripfin

wasn't enough time for troops to arrive before my attack and after my scouts and why not farm said village when it had thousands of resources in it?

Also its not only on this but on other scoutings my scouts say less then a total of 100 resources in village but when my LC hit the village in less then a half hour it has over a couple thousand resources in it, so are you going to say someone sent resources to a barb?

DeletedUser

wasn't enough time for troops to arrive before my attack and after my scouts and why not farm said village when it had thousands of resources in it?

Also its not only on this but on other scoutings my scouts say less then a total of 100 resources in village but when my LC hit the village in less then a half hour it has over a couple thousand resources in it, so are you going to say someone sent resources to a barb?

:icon_redface: There the only people will accept resources from me :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Ive got some funny readings as well. Dont know if other people are just killing their troops with no OD change or if they just disappeared...

frostyfingers

why on earth would you time an attack directly after scouts, when you could include the scouts in the attack and get the same exact feedback...

wasted your time timing it correctly, and I see no advantage...

Ripfin

why on earth would you time an attack directly after scouts, when you could include the scouts in the attack and get the same exact feedback...

wasted your time timing it correctly, and I see no advantage...

Timed it because I suspected something was off with scout reports.