SCUM declares war

DeletedUser

Good post Faetzy. :icon_wink: So in one sense, by joining RBL, most of the Ginger's players are still together. So that could pose problems for SCUM, if they decide to war RBL, as those members will be tight with each other. :icon_confused:

Faetzy

Good post Faetzy. :icon_wink: So in one sense, by joining RBL, most of the Ginger's players are still together. So that could pose problems for SCUM, if they decide to war RBL, as those members will be tight with each other. :icon_confused:

Maybe, but i don't know the postioning of these players, all i know is SCUM recruited them from Ginger a dieing tribe, then RBL recruited from SCUM, and SCUM have already stated they have new plans. However if Scum were to take on RBL i doubt they'd do it along, 30 vs 170 a tribe 5 times there size point wise would be suicide but a good challenge for them, therefore i'm sure if they went for that option they'd have it all planned out beforehand.

DeletedUser

Maybe, but i don't know the postioning of these players, all i know is SCUM recruited them from Ginger a dieing tribe, then RBL recruited from SCUM, and SCUM have already stated they have new plans. However if Scum were to take on RBL i doubt they'd do it along, 30 vs 170 a tribe 5 times there size point wise would be suicide but a good challenge for them, therefore i'm sure if they went for that option they'd have it all planned out beforehand.
180 members, Faetzy. Maurice got a little invite-happy again. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'll add to further reasons why i assume Scum may want to war RBL...

Yesterday Scum had some ex Ginger join them, like RBL also had join them, so that put Scum upto rank 6 with 40 members however:

All left at the same time, which to me i find quite hard for 10 players to leave at the exact time, so maybe they are being account sat or it's just a coincidence, then after all leaving in the same minute, 9/10 of them joined RBL in the same minute

All these players, were Ex Ginger, recruited by SCUM which now are in RBL, tribehoppers much? Or maybe RBL poached a bit too far this time. RBL to me used to be one of my favourite tribe, a tribe at times i'd consider one of the elites amougst W37, i also assumed they would have a recruitment process, however to me it's all about points according to the stats, the past 3 weeks you have gained maybe 100-120 members, from multiple merges (FX, ~ATA~, -+DN+- and -NF-) each being the dominant tribe in there continant/continants, hence why you own so many K's, becoming maybe the biggest mass recruiting tribe in the top 20, R.L may have 280 members, but they gained those since the very start of the world, not in the past weeks.

So basicly due to tredding on scums toes, that's my opinion to why SCUM may consider going for RBL...

very nice post faetzy :) i always liked the way you analize things... all i can say right now is that there is a reason after all of the recruitment, i'm using a different strategies for this world, i admit it's a boring world as it have a limit of 500 players in each tribe but to dominate a world like this one i think i'm doing the right thing here :) :)

DeletedUser

very nice post faetzy :) i always liked the way you analize things... all i can say right now is that there is a reason after all of the recruitment, i'm using a different strategies for this world, i admit it's a boring world as it have a limit of 500 players in each tribe but to dominate a world like this one i think i'm doing the right thing here :) :)

Ya,,,,what he said.:lol:

Faetzy

I can't take that away from you, as you said you own a vast amount of continants, and i've always respected RBL, and to be honost i respect alot of tribes, however i always had RBL down as an elite tribe, a tribe where some questions and tests would be required before arrival.

DeletedUser

I can't take that away from you, as you said you own a vast amount of continants, and i've always respected RBL, and to be honost i respect alot of tribes, however i always had RBL down as an elite tribe, a tribe where some questions and tests would be required before arrival.

I do fully agree with you, they always used to make fun of us and says that we are riding the elite horse as i remember, well that the way every tribe should start the world no diplomacy no mass recruiting but at some point u need to adapt and start looking around you to see how you can make ur self fit in the environment that ur in...

anw RBL wont recruit for a long time from now, Member cleaning already started few days ago. We will see what's going to hapen, in the next few weeks.

DeletedUser

Your a noob....simple.

And i know i sound bitter and stuff like that,that people will say but really?? That is just bs and anyone who likes how TW should be played knows im right :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Your a noob....simple.

And i know i sound bitter and stuff like that,that people will say but really?? That is just bs and anyone who likes how TW should be played knows im right :icon_rolleyes:

Who's really who?:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Maurice Salem.......

Now that the 1 on 1 thread is open from Roadkyl we'll see just how nooby he is :lol:

lol,,whats your ingame name?:icon_biggrin:
That thread by the way is total B.S. and is a( Maurice im jealous of you so im a gonna bash you topic)~lol

The dude is a legend and you should all show a little respect to one of the best leaders of the world,,can think of two more who are his calibur.

The rest of you are all jealous,because he bested you or one of your friends or someone you like.I hear all this talk about balls.The guy is top notch and has created a tribe that is feared.You must not forget,,domination is the name of the game,,bottom line.Thats it,,nothing else.

Oh,,guess who has the dominateing tribe.And this is be no means a threat,just my personal opinion.:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I wouldn't bother arguing anewdream, they have there perception of things and we have ours. Simple fact is this thread is bound to go on with you posting the same thing and them posting the same things. Drama is for children in school.

DeletedUser

lol,,whats your ingame name?:icon_biggrin:
That thread by the way is total B.S. and is a( Maurice im jealous of you so im a gonna bash you topic)~lol

The dude is a legend and you should all show a little respect to one of the best leaders of the world,,can think of two more who are his calibur.

The rest of you are all jealous,because he bested you or one of your friends or someone you like.I hear all this talk about balls.The guy is top notch and has created a tribe that is feared.You must not forget,,domination is the name of the game,,bottom line.Thats it,,nothing else.

Oh,,guess who has the dominateing tribe.And this is be no means a threat,just my personal opinion.:icon_eek:

You shouldn't judge the other leaders unless you've personally met them all. How do you know he's better than any other leader?