Rejected Section Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser122109

It wasn't close to a basic concept and you know it. All we're asking for is you spending 5 minutes to create a brief template for ideas and you've ignored that.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
You have guidelines but they are ignored. That is my problem here. Plus you are making exactly the decisions you claim not to, and singling me out. Some could claim I am currently being bullied by community management, I however would not go that far.
Considering the nature of this post, it's evident you're just trying to troll and bait now, so this discussion is over.

It wasn't close to a basic concept and you know it. All we're asking for is you spending 5 minutes to create a brief template for ideas and you've ignored that.
And you've completely ignored the essential point here: we don't require ideas to be detailed. Basic concepts are good enough (if they're not posted just to spam to make a point!), so we'll allow discussing and as such, voting, on those.

If you want to wrangle up an universal template that would work for every kind of idea (technical, conceptual, cosmetic) and trigger people to write a detailed essay (protip, they won't anyway), feel free to do so and PM it to me and we'll have a look at it.

But the best would be to accept that we'll leave it up to the community to vote and discuss on these ideas regardless of how much you think they require more detail. If you think the basic concept is good - put forth what you think would be good details for it. If not, explain why the basic concept is bad (but not just state "this lacks substance", because that contributes nothing).

And last but not least: This section is not to point out how pointless the section is.

Status
Not open for further replies.