Sending Trains

DeletedUser

I just came back to this game after 1 year away and cant remember how to set my firfox up to send a train I cant find any forums to help either anyone able to help?

DeletedUser

Download opera and use this guide

"Struggle getting trains under 300ms the clickey clicky or tab tab way?

Here is a nifty trick you can do that will make you millisecond trains much easier and faster.

If you wish to get a perfect train every time here is how to do it

It only works on Opera

1) On your browser go to tools and preferences
2) Go into Advanced click on shortcuts
3) Single click on Opera standard in the Keyboard setup box and duplicate it
4) Rename this new setup "Gummer4england is king"
5) Now single click it and go to edit
6) Click Application and then New
7) In the box that shows up type the letter t (use the letter T as there isnt a shortcut that uses this key)
8) Now mouse over to the blank space next to where you typed in the 't' and double click. The grey box will turn white similar to where you typed the 't'. Now type this EXACT text that is in bold:
Click button&Switch to next page
9) Now click ok and it will take you back to the advanced section
10) Make sure that you keyboard setup is highlighted by single clicking it and click ok

Now you are ready to go practice sending trains to a barb all you have to do is set your train up the usual way and right click the OK box on the last attack screen

Now its you choice you can press t 4 times quickly to send the train or open another tab of your village overview screen and while on that screen press and hold t.

It will auto scroll through all you tabs and press all the ok buttons.

Have a practice with it i'm sure you will like it ;"

DeletedUser

Ewww t trains are for nubs,
Real pros use the 2 enter train

DeletedUser

Instructions for the t method with opera:

Click Tools->Preferences->Advanced->Shortcuts

Make sure "enable single key shortcuts" is selected.

You should have this screen up:

1.jpg

Click the Edit that's circled, then click Application, and then New:

2.jpg

Type "t" in the left hand column and " click button&switch to next page" on the right. Click "ok" and you're done.

tmethodpiccy.jpg

Load up your attacks in different tabs and right click on "ok" just like a normal 2-enter type noble train, but also open 1 other tab first so it goes tab 1 = random, tabs 2-5 or 6 etc = the train. The tabbing is slow for the first tab so this is just to get things started.

Once you have them all loaded up and ready, go to the first tab, hold down t. It will tab through pretty fast. I always get 150 millisecond trains now they have edited it so you can’t send illegal trains, but sometimes the first attack I send (the one with the nuke) ends up second, it doesn’t happen very often, but when it does just cancel and start again.

just in case you missed something