Setting of this world

DeletedUser

I have 2 questions that I would like to find answers:

1. What is Morale (time-based)? Does this mean points doesn't get calculated at all? Then why do I have 56% morale when attacking a player that has much less points than me, but I know he started earlier than me.

2. When I upgrade a unit to level 3 in my smithy, then send it to a target village as support, the target village's smithy only has level 1. Is this unit still level 3 or become level 1 based on the target village's smithy?

DeletedUser

1) Points calculations are taken into consideration but also the length of time a player has been playing the world. If say there's a 33% morale problem, due to your difference in points, if the player has been playing a certain amount of time (I'm not sure what that time is), then it'd increase the morale based on him having played for a very long time, Ie. it may actually be 70% morale.

It's more or less a setting to give morale issues less of an advantage due to lazyness.

2) Support from your own, or any other person, defends under the tech levels of the village it's currently in.

DeletedUser

How about the attacking unit, it fights under the tech level of the sending village right?

1) Points calculations are taken into consideration but also the length of time a player has been playing the world. If say there's a 33% morale problem, due to your difference in points, if the player has been playing a certain amount of time (I'm not sure what that time is), then it'd increase the morale based on him having played for a very long time, Ie. it may actually be 70% morale.

It's more or less a setting to give morale issues less of an advantage due to lazyness.

2) Support from your own, or any other person, defends under the tech levels of the village it's currently in.

DeletedUser

How about the attacking unit, it fights under the tech level of the sending village right?

I feel like I want to make a witty, smart ass remark, but.. ....

yes, it fights under the tech level of the village it's sent from, not the village of your enemy that your attacking.