Shadow Hunters K66 (18+)

DeletedUser57917

Are you sick of listening to the children squabble?
- It's not fair... I wanted that... He knew I did... I'm telling my mum!

Are you sick of illiteracy?
- cn u c me? im cumin 2 nob u!

Do you want a Tribe ran by ADULTS for ADULTS?
- Another Gin Percival??

Are you English or a Native English Speaker?
- DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH?

If the answer to any of the above questions is no then GO ELSEWHERE!! YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE!

If you wish to join a Tribe, filled with Adults (age 18+) that know how to talk in proper English, have fun and not have to worry about "what I may say about the kiddies."...

The WE ARE That Tribe.

Join us if your 18+ and an English speaker. Recruiting in K66 and surrounding areas (55, 56, 57, 65, 66, 67, 75, 76, 77).

Chat, conquer the world and have fun.

Mail kingy1974 for recruitment

DeletedUser57917

Welcome new members...

Still plenty of room available for ADULTS (18+) in [ally]~S_H~[/ally].

Experienced players will be offered cabinet positions. New players to Tribal Wars are welcome.

Our Tribal Forum contains much needed help for new players, and tips for even the most experienced players. *constantly being updated

Last edited:

DeletedUser57917

Do we already have the only adults players in World 30??

DeletedUser

There is a significant amount of adult players but many of them organize premade tribes. I like to watch these tribes with age requirements to see how it goes. There was a 21+ tribe on world 21 but they were doomed anyway as they started on top of my premade tribe.

So far none have been successful because they are already starting at a disadvantage with less of the talent pool available to them.

Good luck with the tribe. I will be watching with interest :)