shave

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

h0llygh0st hates me
he would tell you there is no possible way shave could recruit as much as they have/do without ingesting a poison pill, one you just might one day find yourself making duke :icon_eek:

Sorry to say, but i would accept one of the co play spots, and Duke back before someone random was made duke. I have full confidence in the shAve leadership to continue to lead shAve into a even better tribe then they already are.

Alos, h0llygh0st is a good friend of mine should i have him come on here say hi?

DeletedUser

Sorry to say, but i would accept one of the co play spots, and Duke back before someone random was made duke. I have full confidence in the shAve leadership to continue to lead shAve into a even better tribe then they already are.

Alos, h0llygh0st is a good friend of mine should i have him come on here say hi?

Get h0lly here! :lol:

Thanks for the vote of confidence, though who said we would make you duke again?
Shahyd's already been promised that role :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Get h0lly here! :lol:

Thanks for the vote of confidence, though who said we would make you duke again?
Shahyd's already been promised that role :icon_rolleyes:

Ummm, idk i'm sure i could get duke back before a random person :p.

and yea, i like what u guys have done for shAve and are better at leading it then i ever would be able to :).

and ill see if hes on skype :p. (nvm he got perma'd.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.