Show of your sexy flags.

LastApparatus

OMG LOOK! THIS HACK GIVES YOU 9 OF EVERY LEVEL OF EACH FLAG!!!

You have to run it on the flags overview!

Code:
javascript:$(".flag_box_empty").removeClass().addClass("flag_box");$(".flag_count").css("display", "block").html("9");$(".flag_upgrade").css("display","");

Edit: Proof!!!
[spoil]
BaW73.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

now got a l2 recruitment speed... 8%, quite happy with that :icon_biggrin: especially when BP ends ;)

DeletedUser

Code:
javascript:$(".flag_box_empty").removeClass().addClass("flag_box");$(".flag_count").css("display", "block").html("9");$(".flag_upgrade").css("display","");

[spoil]
BaW73.jpg
[/spoil]

Now I can rule ze world! Mhuahahahaha!

DeletedUser

Code:

[spoil]
BaW73.jpg
[/spoil]

lol, how long did you spend editing that?

DeletedUser

Well without trade, assuming you got an even distribution of each type of flags, it'd be 6,561*9 which is 59,049. Which is where I got the 60,000 from.

Yes, but you get a level 3 flag for getting a level 2 award, so I assume you get higher flags for even higher awards?

carriestupidhead

This is my first flag world, since I quit a ways back before they were in existence... my flags are smaller ones and I feel that they make the game just a bit unfair, tbh. :)