-Have the tribe Average points
-must be active in the forum

If you have the requirements of the tribe please send a message in game to luc6

Sample entries:
-Nickname:
-Point:
-Former tribe:
-Why us?:
-Also looking for Baron and high counsol applicants must have knowledge in taking responsibility working as a group counsol will be form with 4 members that we will debate how we work help other members to be succesfull all other issue will be explain members in the k48 can apply the 4 member must know teamwork

``°¤ø,¸©¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸©¸¸,ø¤°´´
(_¸.•°´`°¤,¸.•*´`*•.¸,¤°´`°•.¸_)
°
Stats:
Name: Shu_Forever
Tag: Shu
Number of members: 3
Points of the 40 best players: 545
Total points: 545
Average points: 181

``°¤ø,¸©¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸©¸¸,ø¤°´´
(_¸.•°´`°¤,¸.•*´`*•.¸,¤°´`°•.¸_)
°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°

History

Lord luc6 was quietly sitting in his chair when someone knocked at his door.
He stood up easily, his poor body was still suffer, has had the workload to devote to his tribe.
He opened the door and discover his loyal Baron, the smile on his lips. He finally completed his mission and was eager to show it to founder.

Baron Oh, What are you doing?
Sorry to disturb you, I finish the mission
Oh really?

Baron handed him the parchment.

Lord luc6 took a long time to read it. From time to time, his face suggested some mimicry. Then he raised his head:

Congratulations Baron you have done a very good job, and I thank thee.

We just have to spread the message throughout the kingdom.
But many expect that 1 glass of sake, and through a window, we could see 2 men riants projects and speaking of the tribe, proud to serve Shu Han

Recruitment: Open

Our tribe's intention is to be number 1.
We will become rather large stiffness, for the most part, well all mining are welcome.
At present, we are with 3 members.

Do not hesitate to file an application

Last edited:

luc6

yea i know took a break from tribalwars was on the french server for arround 4 years and decided to join on here tired of limited attacks at least i had a tribal vacation for 3 months lol and its a chalenge to see how the members are on the english server recruitment will be tight not to much members not alot of alliance no NAP but the leaders must have knowledge

DeletedUser

I figured you weren't english as a first language. Let me know if you need anything translated.

DeletedUser48847

It's normal, they will probably pm you in game if they're interested. Not really much people looks at the forums tho.

PS. I speak both English (2nd language) and French (3rd language) :D