DeletedUser

I make free Sigs when I feel like it >.<
A few recent :p [spoil]
sampleSig01.png
[/spoil]

ah , the lovely alucard .

sage001

H'mm I think we should have a dig tournament between all you people,
I'd compete too, likely getting last place, but I might get constructive critism, or something,
We could compete to make the best sig for red.tour
(I think he'd like the idea!)

DeletedUser

I said I'm retired so that's a no.

Sage you weren't online all days and I can't go on Skype naow >.<

sage001

never what time do you get on skype :icon_neutral:
It never seems to be when I'm on, :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Since you're not responding on Skype... here's the one I made using your two renders, sage:

j7rn6v.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, I am not making any promises, but next week I might be convinced to make sigs if you're really nice. A few examples of my recent work that you may or may not have seen in or around W47:

16c8bgo.png

2z5507d.png

2vwi8f5.png

DeletedUser

I think they all have their strongpoints tbh. Personally I love Psyche, and the Wrath of the Master one is pretty good. The Hop one is not my best, but I really do like the BG.

DeletedUser

The background on the Wrath one doesn't fit with me, soz. Hop one, I like the frog and the textured effect but it's not great overall. The Psyche one is nicely done, love the effect :)

DeletedUser

The Psych one is really great, i like the idea with black/white and the flames as a contrast to that on the leftside :icon_wink:

im da first in the queue! :lol:

DeletedUser

im second if anyone can make me a second sig for Dancetryhard...

DeletedUser

Dragon warrior person how do you sign up for that? The link doesn't show a place to register, :icon_neutral:

Sorry for the late reply.

You don't have to register.

Enter a name, and password, confirm the password on the page that pops up, and you're done, upload your sigs and use the url it provides to start the rotator :)