Siggeh Help

The Great 1One1

I am the ultimate n00b to making sigs. This is my first attempt at making a signature. It looks pretty awful. I just took a couple of pics from the net, put them in, used that magic wand and voila! A sig resembling a monkey having a shit.

So basically, I was wondering if it were at all possible if someone could take my sig and.....make it better for me please? Or maybe make a completely new one (with better pics lol) so I don't appear like the ultimate mug on the pnp. I don't have any pp to give, so this would really just be a gentleman's favour.

If anyone can help, thank you.

DeletedUser

I am the ultimate n00b to making sigs. This is my first attempt at making a signature. It looks pretty awful. I just took a couple of pics from the net, put them in, used that magic wand and voila! A sig resembling a monkey having a shit.

So basically, I was wondering if it were at all possible if someone could take my sig and.....make it better for me please? Or maybe make a completely new one (with better pics lol) so I don't appear like the ultimate mug on the pnp. I don't have any pp to give, so this would really just be a gentleman's favour.

what software did you use :icon_rolleyes:

The Great 1One1

That's pretty good. What did you use? I used paint.net

DeletedUser

ugh I wanted to give a better web for making sigs >.< advertisement infractions scare meh.

master of the rangers

lol :D

Photoshop is teh best for siggys + avatars

DeletedUser

I have photoshop and illustrator, just need to reinstall them so I can do siggies again... I had to reformat my fookin' compy AGAIN!!!! It locked the windows taskbar on me and wouldn't let me do anything on the desktop. Just as well I had backed up the sigs and avi's I was working on before I reformatted XD

DeletedUser

I use normal paint on my sig o.o ..as in Windows build-in Paint..First attempt..and I'm using it..

nindel

I got photoshop 7.0, and make loads of Signatures with the .co.uk Dimensions ^_^.

MotR, if that's you in your siggy, you look pretty freaky xD

DeletedUser

I'm, better. And I'm your coplayer TGO, pick me, pick me!!!! lol.

And Photoshop CS3 extended is way better than CS4

DeletedUser

if you can't afford photoshop - download GIMP 2.6 or higher (free design-program similar to photoshop).

it is very simple to learn to use too :)

DeletedUser

PM this person. She makes great signatures and is a good in-game friend of mine. Just let her know I suggested it and I am sure she will be happy to help you.

Beautiful.Disaster