Signature

DeletedUser

Does anyone know a good way to create a signature? I was wondering if theres a percific programme i need on the computer or i can just use a website? :icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Dam this is harder than i thought. Anyone have any pointer into how to make a good signature

II x Ryann x II

Well Mate Theres 4 Options I Know Of.

Paint.Net ( Free,Good Quality etc etc )

GIMP ( Free But worst of the lot in my opinion )

Macromedia Fireworks (Goood and you can produce great things if you know what your doing. )

Photoshop (best by a mile but costs a bomb although there are illegal free downloads :L )

It all depends on how old you are mate.If your in your teens I'd try but any younger then its to complicted imo.Search around for tutoriols and start off trying to make an actual signature.Trial and Error doesn't quite cut it with GFX.

Good Luck

colonelabbas

visit the graphics forum,am sure it will be more of an help then here ;)

DeletedUser

How about now?.... to small :( i dno who to make it bigger an longer

II x Ryann x II

Upload it to photobucket and you get an IMG code. Capy and Paste the code and it will come up.

What Program You Using?

DeletedUser

GIMP ( Free But worst of the lot in my opinion )

That's some opinion. Everything I do, from avatars to signatures to maps, are done in Gimp. I am not so disillusioned to think that it is better than Photoshop; but when it is free, open source software, you simply cannot go wrong.

DeletedUser

I got my mate to send me a photo so im not using any... Im terrible when it comes to graphics and editing :(

II x Ryann x II

That's some opinion. Everything I do, from avatars to signatures to maps, are done in Gimp. I am not so disillusioned to think that it is better than Photoshop; but when it is free, open source software, you simply cannot go wrong.

I must admit that I was harsh but tbh I just think that Paint.net is better and also free.Anyway Your Sigs good Mate So Keep It Up.

Have you ever tried Paint.net? Its worth a try.

Woodlandapple

This. GIMP is just as good as the rest if you know what you're doing.

DeletedUser

Dw i was looking at something else.... My pc wont let me download it because of virus control :(