Signatures :d

DeletedUser5813

I dont pay for sigs might be why I havent got one.

Although if the sig was beyond awesome then I would give them some premium but it would have to be super good.

DeletedUser

I dont pay for sigs might be why I havent got one.

Although if the sig was beyond awesome then I would give them some premium but it would have to be super good.
I would have to agree with this. But, I am talking way AWESOME it would have to be.

DeletedUser

Why pay for one?

Just download photoshop for free (google photoshop cs4 micro) and make your own.

Its pretty easy. I made my own.

Please tell me if you like it too.

DeletedUser

Its not as simple as 'DIY'

Different people have better or poorer abilities with photoshop. More or less time. And are more/less imaganitive/ atristic...

Obviously the better yu are at those tings, the better quality sigs you could produce...

P.S- I like your sig :)

DeletedUser

Just ask sig makers for sigs, many players make sigs for free mainly as it's fun to do and people appreciate the effort you put into it. I dont approve of PP for Sigs i'm more than happy to make sigs for free.

DeletedUser

Just ask sig makers for sigs, many players make sigs for free mainly as it's fun to do and people appreciate the effort you put into it. I dont approve of PP for Sigs i'm more than happy to make sigs for free.

Didn't someone else make your sig?

DeletedUser

I might start making again once baseball is over it just is time consuming for me.