Sir Miller, Master of all the Unicorns!

DeletedUser51929

So I suck, but I do tend to get bored and splatter stuff around. So below are some stuff which I may update.

2cqf98n.jpg
xefjiq.jpg

10mr3hc.jpg
f1fryv.jpg

So this was my attempt for the emotions sotw but I didn't enter. I should have really spent that time doing my coursework realy >.>

DeletedUser

A little bit...low quality.

Unless it's just my monitors, which I highly doubt it's not ;P

DeletedUser51929

It's I was aiming for :p I wanted to make it quite dull and low quality to go with the theme. I did think against it but I just went with it in the end. Anyway, here's some logo's I attempted for I.T coursework. They're not great but yea.

207lxsy.jpg

Thinking about using number 5 though I'm not entirely sure. I shouldn't have waited till the last second to do my prototyping :3 I also need to draw a unicorn or something to make the title relevant.

Last edited by a moderator:

Burning GFX

I like number 3, although id say combine the effets of he last 3 keep the brick work but less of it (bigger bricks) will bring the attention more to the writing and then to the object.

King Sean04

I think 5 is the one to go with. I think it fits the Newcastle part well since it's castle and not tower or rook.

DeletedUser102039

No clue why, but I prefer #2. Looks quite professional. Sadly though, I'm not too good at this type of stuff, so no advice from me :p