Skype World Chat

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
I still prefer smoke signals, but Skype is the next best thing

OneMoreLight

Reaction score
Who cares about smoke when you have pigeons ;) even outdated stuff is outdated with you guys :p

Edit: Kidding, I'm probably one of the oldest around here

A long time ago (meaning around 2007) when I looked at the external forums, at the bottom it showed logged in users... and the list was huuuuge... I mean really huge... coming from other games it shocked me how many people were using the forums.... it was one of the reasons I stayed...

So, oldies, discord or skype, it doesn't matter, just please keep using the externals, they are the most fun of this game :)

Last edited:

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I don't understand why people inflict on using skype, Skype is updating itself to be #newschool and the sole purpose of people using skype is because they are 'oldschool'
Discord has even less updates than Skype but people hate discord, lol.

DeletedUser121485

Lol, every tribe I’ve been in had this Skype vs Discord discussion popping up sooner or later. I have both installed and I adapt like the easy going, flexible mofo I am.

Dipsomaniac

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Nope, back to sending messages in bottles
I totally agree
giphy.gif

Happiness

DeletedUser117534

Nope, back to sending messages in bottles

I don’t think half of the population knows how to hand write these days, and the other half cares about not polluting our oceans so that method would be a bit risky Cam. Skype is good, W104 for Skype chat is the reasons for the externals to be so dead as all the fun moved there.

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Carrier pigeons is probably the most futuristic form of communication we can use. Quick and easy.