SLAP merges with SmexC

DeletedUser104220

They kept trying to steal my bacon... couldnt have that!

No but really, what do you want me to say about the barbs? if thats the only thing you guys can come up with to troll me then you should go back to the drawing board or just stop entirely, you cant troll me as im honey badger about all things posted on these forums.

I'm gonna go make you a muffin. :) Then I'll go make Dylan a pancake.

DeletedUser

How rough was that booze war on you guys? Did they even attack you back?

we've been at war since day 1, hope you're ready to fight a real tribe =) See you in game, brah.

Ha! what war have you ever fought besides internals and barbs......

CallousStranger (conquers)

Total Villages: 44
Barbs Noble: 16
Internal Noble: 16

WOW impressive stats, you are definitely one to be feared :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Check out his stats on W8 (I think) whilst you are at it lol :D

DeletedUser

They kept trying to steal my bacon... couldnt have that!

Please atleast pick a vegetarian option we all agree on, and not a dairy product either. Because i'm sure one person will comment saying that your suggestion of them stealing bacon when they are jewish or vegetarian. Besides "try" implies they made an effort. Guess they have no fruit to prove the success of there seeding plan then? :icon_biggrin:

Besides making food reference its good to see you all around and still getting flamed of food. Oops another food reference :S

No but really, what do you want me to say about the barbs? if thats the only thing you guys can come up with to troll me then you should go back to the drawing board or just stop entirely, you cant troll me as im honey badger about all things posted on these forums.

they might as well draw sheep on there drawing board, because they'll all end up at the slaughter house anyway and make a nice cut of lamb. Shoulder perhaps? with alot that shrugging when they get proven wrong that will be a juicy cut

another food reference, probably forgot but i was andrewrox13794's co-player for a while and member of 7SF. Nice to see you still around.:icon_razz:

DeletedUser104220

Please atleast pick a vegetarian option we all agree on, and not a dairy product either. Because i'm sure one person will comment saying that your suggestion of them stealing bacon when they are jewish or vegetarian. Besides "try" implies they made an effort. Guess they have no fruit to prove the success of there seeding plan then? :icon_biggrin:

Besides making food reference its good to see you all around and still getting flamed of food. Oops another food reference :S

they might as well draw sheep on there drawing board, because they'll all end up at the slaughter house anyway and make a nice cut of lamb. Shoulder perhaps? with alot that shrugging when they get proven wrong that will be a juicy cut

another food reference, probably forgot but i was andrewrox13794's co-player for a while and member of 7SF. Nice to see you still around.:icon_razz:

HEEEEEEEEEY Greg! :D

DeletedUser

Check out his stats on W8 (I think) whilst you are at it lol :D

Im not one that goes off peoples past world stats. I find it has nothing to do with this world personally.

And if 7sf want to have a thread talking about themselves go make a SmexC vs 7SF thread please :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser104220

Im not one that goes off peoples past world stats. I find it has nothing to do with this world personally.

And if 7sf want to have a thread talking about themselves go make a SmexC vs 7SF thread please :icon_biggrin:

Uhm... Go back in this thread please, and put notice to how it was members of SmexC who started talking about 7SF. :) So right back at ya, dear.

DeletedUser

hehe...realised I was thinking of the wrong person :D

DeletedUser

No, they should certainly keep posting in this one so i can brag about how many posts I have in it to my friends (sun)

DeletedUser

Most recent stats

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: PHNX
Side 2:
Tribes: SmexC

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 317
Side 2: 332
Difference: 15

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,796,903
Side 2: 2,862,361
Difference: 65,458

chart

[/spoil]

I dont know if there has finally been a war declaration or if it is still just 5th

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: PHNX
Side 2:
Tribes: Calm.

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 66
Difference: 63

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21,706
Side 2: 656,195
Difference: 634,489

chart

[/spoil]

This is shaping up to be pretty good really

DeletedUser

there is no declaration between PHNX and Calm :) But we really dont need to.