SlasherZ.

DeletedUser

Hello W6, just dropping by to see how everthing is going!
Seriously. It is unbeliveable and almost a little scary how much I miss the old times in here. the Or.D tribe, and all its original members (And I am sure you know who I am talking about! :) Congratz to the Hire and Fear for still be in the top, also congratz to the org. Or.D members still playing in here. I am very happy to annouce aswell that I am coming back. but since theres no accouts in world 6, I have desided to start over in the new world 50. At a fresh start, with only 1 village now :) Anyone who would be interrested in helping me out, please be my guest! :) I am located in the K36, (North-east). I hope I will in a few days see some activity again in TW, and if this happens, I am back for good! :)

DeletedUser

Ecpecially to the following people: One Winged Angel, murdocku, Zevahc, Cazac, dominyk, Dikadam, dzhamshud, demon king,Thras, starcrossed (ana), R Noronha, ondu, and sure there are more, but I have to admit that I have forgotten your TW avatars :/ but please join me in world 50 :) We could really become the best very quickly :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

SlasherZ:icon_cool:

The guy who saved me from DrkSin :icon_eek:
Forget my name why don't you :icon_cry:
Half the names you mentioned are gone, And all have new owners.
Glad to have you around and im sure someone can get an account for you to play :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

SlasherZ:icon_cool:

The guy who saved me from DrkSin :icon_eek:
Forget my name why don't you :icon_cry:
Half the names you mentioned are gone, And all have new owners.
Glad to have you around and im sure someone can get an account for you to play :icon_twisted:

haha I havn't forgotten you demon :) look again :) yea I know a bunch is gone, but a circular mail by tribalwars was sent around that world 50 is starting :) thats why i think some people might have attention to the topics now, missing the old days :)

DeletedUser

hehe :p
Yea id be on world 50 if i did not join world 49 xD
One Winged Angel - wont join he cant because he has a new boss :p
Zevahc - Zev posted in world 6 a while back and said he was back around on a new account so you might see him in world 50.
dominyk - Don't expect dom to be there, he said he was not coming back for another 50 worlds :icon_twisted:
demon king - Wont be showing up :p
starcrossed - Ana plays 49 so you might be able to talk her into going to world 50
R Noronha - seem activly posting again :p
ondu - away wont be joining world 50

Might help you might not ^.^
Try get an account in world 6 :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I am around still, Just not playing anymore and have no plans to return within an extended duration. I have been extraordinary content since my departure. I hope you are well Slash, It's been a while since I've seen you around these forums :).

DeletedUser39072

Where are you guys ? :p I'm joining you in 2 weeks :p I was always here :D

Just never tried to look my name up in the forums :p And today I did and found you all.

silvereclipes

nice seeing some old face's returning back to the forums missed you slasherZ an know OWA did to.