Slower!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

W6 is even slower than w5!

I swore if I got stuck in the middle would start over! Guess what BANG CENTRE! So pressed start over ......... bang centre again!

Deleted account, 1 world I won't need to pay premium on!

A centre start is the worst place ever, and farming is impossible, would rather not bother with the world ;) One less player to worry about ;)

DeletedUser3141

A centre place is what everyone wants... And what stops you from farming in the centre?

omgwtf111

W6 is even slower than w5!

I swore if I got stuck in the middle would start over! Guess what BANG CENTRE! So pressed start over ......... bang centre again!

Deleted account, 1 world I won't need to pay premium on!

A centre start is the worst place ever, and farming is impossible, would rather not bother with the world ;) One less player to worry about ;)

Eh, you could have just waited 2 weeks, if you didn't want to start in the centre.

DeletedUser

Stayed on in the centre ;) I hated the centre in w5 and quit the farming was TERRIBLE!

Will see how it goes, you never know ;)

DeletedUser

Stayed on in the centre ;) I hated the centre in w5 and quit the farming was TERRIBLE!

Will see how it goes, you never know ;)

When you learn how to play this game you will learn the center is best. Most noble targets :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser5974

if u start earlu centre is the best
for u could get respect

but if ur late and dodnt have expereince might as start in the rim

U got lot of villages in the centre

Status
Not open for further replies.