So... about Tribes...

DeletedUser19750

What's the deal with joining a Tribe? How necessary is it, how long should I wait? How often can/do players change Tribes if they get into a bad one?

I went for the two weeks or so with my only outside contact being raided once, and now I must have crossed some point threshhold or something to get noticed because I've gotten 4 invites since Friday evening (including one from the guy who raided me - lol). I haven't taken any action on them yet, but I've done a little research...

I looked at the Tribe Map that was posted on the boards here... and none of the Tribes on that map are anywhere near K49 (where I'm located). I've always been the type of player who takes his play (as well as his reputation) seriously - so I don't want to end up "Tribe-jumping", I also don't want to make a decision I'll regret later, and I expecially don't want to remain unnecessarily vulnerable holding out for an invite from one of the high-end tribes if it isn't reasonable to expect one.

What should I do? All reasonable/serious thoughts welcome. Thanks!

Last edited:

Blackdeath610

joining tribes

joining tribes is so you have friends that can protect you, usually ppl join tribes near or at their contitnent.

I suggest you join a tribe nearby your village, go 2 the Map screen and look for tribes around you then ask to join, they can teach you how to play and stuff. Its very Benificial!

Last edited:

doofgod

You really should join a tribe, if for no other reason than protection. I'm assuming you're close to the rim, so I don't think I'd concern myself too much with tribe hopping if I were you. Look at tribes around you, who's stronger, who's weaker, who is around you, etc.

You could change tribes as many times as you want, in theory, but after a while, people would start to look at you suspiciously (don't worry about this too much)

You should join a rim tribe, in my opinion. You're probably too small and out of the way to attract the attention of a high powered tribe.

Don't join a tribe run by kids. 'Teh Ub3R R0X0rs from h3ll' or something to that effect would be rimmed very quickly.

doofgod

Kylan! You are a pox on W7 and I will laugh when Orion nobles you!:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

*edited* GL finding a tribe sir.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Don't join a tribe run by kids. Orion or something...

Orion kids leaders:

Orion: Awron - 36
OrionN: nestonvasey - 28
OrionW: me and Lord Fra - 21

Yeeees, we are kids :icon_twisted::lol:

quarthon

37 here! Make fun of me and feel my :snob::snob::snob::snob:

kyyv is older though :icon_razz: