So I built my first academy today

DeletedUser

And then I was promptly nobled, being a noob is awesome eh? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

MAN IT SUCKS TO BE YOU!!!!

HAHAHAHA

just kidding... :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

back on world one i didnt even get to use my noble until the day before i quit my w1 account and gave it up to a tribemate

DeletedUser

Maybe you should have put more effort into making troops and establishing yourself in a tribe that would support you or building alliances with your neighbors before racing to make an academy.

This isn't rocket science. There is a conspicuous point jump when you build an academy that your neighbors will notice. If you are not in a position to defend one village then taking a second is simply doing the work of others for them.

I tried to feel sorry here but nothing happened :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Maybe you should have put more effort into making troops and establishing yourself in a tribe that would support you or building alliances with your neighbors before racing to make an academy.

This isn't rocket science. There is a conspicuous point jump when you build an academy that your neighbors will notice. If you are not in a position to defend one village then taking a second is simply doing the work of others for them.

I tried to feel sorry here but nothing happened :icon_confused:

Yeah I was in a weaker tribe that got attacked and then I was told to move over to another tribe but never got invited so I began to get attacked. Rest assured on all worlds troop numbers and walls are sky rocketing for me :lol:

Thanks for the advice though, I appreciate it.