So what is the common wealth good for?

DeletedUser

why, you dont like getting #reckd? I thought you guys were pro (thats what you have all been telling me), but it turns out you just noble lil baby villages.

DeletedUser

guess all those Haul! players had nothing but sub 1k point villages oh well

DeletedUser

They had ~2k villages. Your tribes nobles baby villages, real tough fights right? Hitting inactive 500 pointers, or nobling those barbs, real skill there. You passed the "test" of being a good tribe there, 75%+ of conquers below 1k points

DeletedUser110464

Your point? Conquers are conquers and it means that they have that many more villas to build troops with. It does suggest, however, that they may be making somewhat "nooby" decisions on what to noble. They still beat up on haul and give them credit for it they did a pretty decent job of destroying haul.

DeletedUser

They had ~2k villages. Your tribes nobles baby villages, real tough fights right? Hitting inactive 500 pointers, or nobling those barbs, real skill there. You passed the "test" of being a good tribe there, 75%+ of conquers below 1k points

Probably says more about the tribes they managed to beat than it says about the CW itself.

DeletedUser

Your point? Conquers are conquers and it means that they have that many more villas to build troops with. It does suggest, however, that they may be making somewhat "nooby" decisions on what to noble. They still beat up on haul and give them credit for it they did a pretty decent job of destroying haul.
i like u earl ure a gud man, i kill u last :-DDD