Some 'elite' strategy guides leaked from THEMOB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

when you look at the points-to-troops ratio, those levels are pretty weak until they get to the 10k range, even when you allow for the wall.
Nah the levels are far too high for 1500 and 3000 points and having that much defence at that stage has an adverse effect on your growth. You dont have to have enough troops to kill all potential attackers, you just have to have enough so that someone who scouts you will move onto a better target. Not many people would hit a 1500/3000 pointer with those troop levels because its easy to find better targets generally. To be honest, you dont even need any defence when youre < 2500 points if youre active because almost noone has cats/rams/nobles at that stage and you can just dodge attacks.

The 3000 point levels are what you should have after you noble your first village and devote it entirely to producing defensive troops imo.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

first u must know that we ( RoE ) didn't terminate the NAP with MOB3

that is all i want to say about that topic

about the other information u Post it in .. i don't know them so

NO Comment

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Poohat is right, i got some village close to me that seems to be following that order, so what im gonna do is noble on further away with less defence

Status
Not open for further replies.