Somewhat new player

DeletedUser

I played Tribal wars when I think world 18 was the highest. I stopped playing for a long time and now want to get back into the game. I've forgotten most of the strategies I used and most everything. The church thing is new too. So could someone help me out?

DeletedUser51390

I played Tribal wars when I think world 18 was the highest. I stopped playing for a long time and now want to get back into the game. I've forgotten most of the strategies I used and most everything. The church thing is new too. So could someone help me out?

hmm in not usually this generous but my first world was 18 aswell although i was an uber noob there :icon_redface:

1. In church worlds i always tell my players dont be shy about barb nobling. sometimes its required to get the perfect church placement, trick is to get everything in radius minimal overlap. use your space wisely

2.If your nobling a large village that is not planned as a church but is outside of radius. build a church there until you can get your planned village set up. you can easlily demolish your church and build another. lvl 1 is cheap :)

3. first church. the first church can be moved before but not after building a second church. Use this to you advantage. you can clear out your 7x7 easily and noble a village on the edge or just outside your chruch radius and move the church to the second village opening up new targets for yourself that will be withing that new first radius.

example
^^ dont mind the shape the large over lap there was with first church so no more pop lost....this was my original set up in w33 where I was ranked 4th in the world at the time of taking this.

Church effect in nutshell
Church explained through-out

pleae note- I did not make the two guides on the church.