Sorry if this has been brought up before..

DeletedUser

But I was thinking to myself today while super bored over in K10.

What if there was such a thing as no borders in the game world. Like the edges of the map wrapped around to the otherside.

So for instance me over in K10 would be able to nuke/noble K19 in like 30hrs not 300. Same for people in Like K2, they could noble K92.

Sorry if this isn't super clear, but I am tired as it's quite early in the morning where I am.

I think it would add an interesting aspect to the game. Having to defend from multiple sides rather than typically one front. It would also make the "rim" K's actually have a purpose.

Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:

Death. Come near Me

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
As a side note if it will even slightly speed up the worlds progress, it will not be implemented. Remember, quality is overrated. Money is NOT

Burning GFX

But what about the start of the world... there would be no real "core" K's any more.

You would need a new method for joining.

The Great 1One1

But what about the start of the world... there would be no real "core" K's any more.

You would need a new method for joining.

Whilst this is true, the rim players will still border other rim players in a round world.

Burning GFX

True, but i was thinking like have north and south pole.... and you choose which you start at so there are sort of two cores.

DeletedUser

Never thought me and korrupted would agree on something...