sort script no longer functions properly due the the update

DeletedUser

really bites, you can't use it to re-order incomming attacks by attack ID in the order sent anymore, bummer, and all i got for it was some way to automatically ask for support, and that isn't very helpful, total bummer

DeletedUser

Yeah, I really need a fix.. lol if anyone has one please post it :|

DeletedUser

lose the use of the single most valuable script all so i don't have to write my own support request, my auto recquit script is not working either, wonder if thats due to this update, sucks, they added virtually nothing to aid game play, and took away the most valuable tools, porrly conceived

DeletedUser

really bites, you can't use it to re-order incomming attacks by attack ID in the order sent anymore, bummer, and all i got for it was some way to automatically ask for support, and that isn't very helpful, total bummer

Maddening for those who don't have one that works, I'm sure ;)

zakipoo

most of my script still works,.. o well most is from TW approved ones anyways

DeletedUser

i wanna know why the script that puts a building in the que for construction/demolition for each click you make, eventually turning them into your set village build, is illegal. i mean, you still have to make the exact same amount of clicks, no?

DeletedUser

most of mine work as well, and i found several auto recruit scripts that work, for me it is the sort script, or some of the properties of it anyway, i am gonna have to get one of the web-design guys i work with to look at the script and see if it can be altered, i gotta say on a whole this update didn't enhance game play at all, it isn't hard to bb-code your own support requests, and the way this update does it it is very difficult to look at if you need support in more then one or two villages, better to just send a list of bb-coded villages, and the attack planner can bew added by anyone to their tool bar

is there anyway a moderator can respond and tell me if they realized it would make several scripts non-functional, also do you guys play cause that sos thing doesn't add any value once you have more then 5 or 6 villages under attack, are you getting any possotive feed-back about your update?

DeletedUser

most of mine work as well, and i found several auto recruit scripts that work, for me it is the sort script, or some of the properties of it anyway, i am gonna have to get one of the web-design guys i work with to look at the script and see if it can be altered, i gotta say on a whole this update didn't enhance game play at all, it isn't hard to bb-code your own support requests, and the way this update does it it is very difficult to look at if you need support in more then one or two villages, better to just send a list of bb-coded villages, and the attack planner can bew added by anyone to their tool bar

is there anyway a moderator can respond and tell me if they realized it would make several scripts non-functional, also do you guys play cause that sos thing doesn't add any value once you have more then 5 or 6 villages under attack, are you getting any possotive feed-back about your update?

You're unlikely to get any response from a mod here outside of our forum mod. There are some beneficial chages, and some that kinda suck. But they are unlikely to make any changes outside of fixing some bugs...so best to make what changes you need to make it work for you. G'luck.

DeletedUser67788

I think this new update is great. The noble claims and map marking features are sweet.

The SOS thing is pretty useless but I can see it working for the nooby tribes. And there is no harm to everyone else having it there.

Most of the scripts have been updated now after just a few days if you can be bothered searching for them.