SOTW #1 Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You are arguing over a SOTW that has been on for over 3 weeks :lol:

Just scrap this effort and find a person who will host a SOTW in future.

DeletedUser45021

It can't have a poll, once again, too many entries. Is anyone willing to host this??? -.-

DeletedUser

It can't have a poll, once again, too many entries. Is anyone willing to host this??? -.-

To effectively host a competition on a regular basis, one has to have the ability to make polls (aka - be a mod).

DeletedUser63403

You are arguing over a SOTW that has been on for over 3 weeks :lol:

Just scrap this effort and find a person who will host a SOTW in future.

Sotw on .net is fail.....

come on! just remove 2 of the not so good entries and make a poll!!!!
Actually the mod should host it...but since the mod is also inactive here.....:icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser45021

Rockerdish,

I'm sick, I have Tonsilitis combined with some flue or something. I have very high fever (keeps going to 40° every other day, went to 41° and had to go to the hospital the following day), I need to get an operation etc etc, so, if I'm being "inactive", I'm sorry :icon_wink:, has been going on since like 2 weeks now, but you'll have to bare with that.

And no I will not remove 2 of them because that is quite unfair towards the people that had it removed, everyone should have a fair chance.

Now quit complaining about "omg you have to set a poll bla bla I will die otherwise", it's just an online competition. If some of you are so desperate then I'll make 2 seperate polls now and have it all organized, when I'm supposed to be resting and not even be on the computer.

This thread is locked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.