-Sov-'s Offical Academy

DeletedUser

Greeting Dwellers of world 46 *Waves*

I am here today to talk to you about my tribe, ²2fast. We are -Sov-'s offical academy, need proof? Two of our top players, Pimpthemonkey and Sativa have made the move from our stud farm to the race track.

We do however...have super hard recruitment policies, they are as follows:

You must have 1 village.
Troops are a bonus but not essential
Numbers in username are a bonus
In your 13x13 you must be in the top 20 villages
We like golf, and want our average down...look where a low average got Tiger Woods.

Please apply here with your ingame username and we'll send the invite right away. We want want, your points, and your babies.

Ps. Olympus approves of the academy :)

Terms and conditions apply

Your our BUFFET

I find it very hard to understAnd if this is serious... You must have 1 vill?!?!? You serious?!? Super hard recruitment policies? Serious?!?!

DeletedUser

1 village!?
Troops are not essential?!
We like golf!?
We like numbers?!
WTC!

DeletedUser

Wow is this a joke or are they serious. You need 1 village, well what is this supposed to ring out.

DeletedUser

1 village!?
We like golf!?
We like numbers?!
WTC!

Well like they have to be on the world I guess
Ye resource pit whore and be nice to neighbours, bring them fresh scones
Well I love Tiger Woods.....' girl friends
Ye...they're good in maths :)

This is serious. Im not allowed post anything from the Sov council chat as its confidential but moments before I was made baron of Sov and duke of 2Fast.

[01/02/2010 16:21:18] Jack | Trigga: Ill add you to the sov council chat

Jack can verify this himself.

DeletedUser

1 village!?
We like golf!?
We like numbers?!
WTC!

Wow is this a joke or are they serious. You need 1 village, well what is this supposed to ring out.

I find it very hard to understAnd if this is serious... You must have 1 vill?!?!? You serious?!? Super hard recruitment policies? Serious?!?!

Damn the gods must have run out of brains when they were supposed to hand em out during your births. Can't believe so many people are failing at detecting obvious irony/sarcasm.

DeletedUser

Serious face is not amused, your brains would be put to better use fertilizing a potatoe patch than posting unsightly things on the forums, as sativa said it was obvious sarcasm, your failing to notice that shows basic failings in grasping the english language *gets shovel* time for farming <3

DeletedUser

Could I please get in. I do not have a village, but I really am a very good player. I just think you are being too strict requiring everyone to have a village is all.

DeletedUser

Oh em gee someone trying to be witty and failing ;D *huggles* poor radmuz, try better next time

DeletedUser

:icon_surprised: -Sov- has an academy tribe, I always heard academy tribes are noob but if -sov- has one then it must be g0od. I dont have alot of troops but i build my farm really high anyways because i love points and i have enough Spartian spear warriors to take out 1 million Persians! Sadly im above ur tribe average so no tiger wood for u, but i have a tribe but it wont let me leave!!!!1! what is a duke?!?!?!?!
...as far as babies go, me and my wife live in china annnnd we had a girl so u should have spoke sooner :icon_evil:
I think i would be a great addition to the tribe so please let me know if ur interested

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Greeting Dwellers of world 46 *Waves*

I am here today to talk to you about my tribe, ²2fast. We are -Sov-'s offical academy, need proof? Two of our top players, Pimpthemonkey and Sativa have made the move from our stud farm to the race track.

We do however...have super hard recruitment policies, they are as follows:

You must have 1 village.
Troops are a bonus but not essential
Numbers in username are a bonus
In your 13x13 you must be in the top 20 villages
We like golf, and want our average down...look where a low average got Tiger Woods.

Please apply here with your ingame username and we'll send the invite right away. We want want, your points, and your babies.

Ps. Olympus approves of the academy :)

Terms and conditions apply
Well this seems rather sexy.
Sign me up. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

wow i wanna join, i have been lookin for a good tribe for a while now, but i keep comin up short. so ebbs
sounds like a 84 yr old perverts name if ya ask me
can i pwease have an invite. My current tribe really sucks. they keep harrassing me cause 'i dont have enough troops' but i tell them troops dont win wars, a bombs do, but unfortunately my a bomb script is not workin so im in trouble:(. could i please join and you could help me grow and i could help you . . . . umm . . . . err. . . . . 'relax' :)
he says as he slowly lifts up his shirt

DeletedUser

You fail more than ever davidious, and before that you failed epicly :p