Speed Round - Hints and Tips!

DeletedUser

Asking for a guide for speed is like asking for a guide for sex... it's just stupid, and if you have no idea what you're doing, it won't end well, regardless of how much you read.

"To each, his own..."
Going with someone else's #1 constant winning strategy does NOT mean you are going to be #1 and win. Find what works for you, not what works for other people.

SaEiD's strategy will fail miserably if you don't know how to dodge/backtime/split noble trains.
On the other hand, turtling will get you nowhere... sure you'll survive, but you won't win.
Again, keep in mind that this is speed... just because you can split/dodge/backtime on slow worlds doesn't mean you can do it here... yay, you can split a .300 noble train from 12 hours away... plenty of time to get set up & find your troops for splitting... now try it with 20 seconds to get set up & go.

lajoo

Asking for a guide for speed is like asking for a guide for sex... it's just stupid, and if you have no idea what you're doing, it won't end well, regardless of how much you read.

"To each, his own..."
Going with someone else's #1 constant winning strategy does NOT mean you are going to be #1 and win. Find what works for you, not what works for other people.

SaEiD's strategy will fail miserably if you don't know how to dodge/backtime/split noble trains.
On the other hand, turtling will get you nowhere... sure you'll survive, but you won't win.
Again, keep in mind that this is speed... just because you can split/dodge/backtime on slow worlds doesn't mean you can do it here... yay, you can split a .300 noble train from 12 hours away... plenty of time to get set up & find your troops for splitting... now try it with 20 seconds to get set up & go.

Seconded,play some rounds,i was a noob till my first 2 or 3 rounds,but then i found out how to do a good start up and how to win,Speed is a good training for your overall game play.

DeletedUser

practice makes perfect dude and troop-whore is the key

ignore all the trolls, all most of them have no idea how to play this game just sit here in there forujms trana spoil it for others, do your thing buddy and learn from your mistakes you dont need them to win :)

good luck dude

DeletedUser85539

why not just do what the germans do every round, it seems to work for them as they seem to win every round :) just build hardly no troops at all, mainly scouts, get your mines to 30/30/30 then build troops and 4 nobles and hope to god someone with half a brain isnt playing and attacks you while your doing it

another option

soon as you start build mines to 5/2/1 then build spears till you have around 100-150, farm all barbs around, get a hand ful of axe to split your spears, about 30 ish, then work to lc, get lc keep building them constnatly till you have 150-200 then upgrade your mines to around 15/15/17 carry on building lc, start on axe, upgrade your rax and stable so that you q's aint stupidly long, but dont upgrade them if you only have 1 min q's in both etc,

you gotta remember never think about rank otherwise you will find you build a nice village for someone with troops to take

Repinski

Last time I played speed I was 1st or 2nd the whole way. Then I got mugged.

But basically all I did was set up about 16 different scripts for farming so I could farm barbs in order quickly and a quick dodge script. Then troop whored and my village progressed as it was needed to. I didn't do anything special, I just focused on my troops and the rest turned out how it turned out.

DeletedUser

Use skype or ts, better ts. Get some friends and go challenge those so called ''pros'' :)

DeletedUser

i think u have to find some people to work together with ;). You know, this game is called TRIBAL wars. Like the germans, working together works the best i think.

Just work urself up kenneth style, start with spear, like 400, then lc, then axes, nd always have like 2k spears :). For if people like to backtime u XD.

DeletedUser99302

Well, I haven't played since the summer of 2010. I used to turtle and point whore till about the 10,000 marker and make someone my bitch. Then farm and pillage the surrounding 5 villages, unless they're bigger then me. Then try to become they're ally until I'm bigger then score top 20. I'm always content in the top 20.

DeletedUser

This was my old account.

P.s. this is Speed4me

P.s.s. sir cornish made me his bitch alot, one of the top 5 reasons why I quit.