Spikes

ToPaT

For all them people spiking barbs close to my tribe. We have taken note. When the time comes do not ask me why we do what we will do. have a nice day.

How can you be sure that when you do do what you do that you do what you do to the people who did what they did and not to the people who didn't do what they didn't do?!

DeletedUser

How can you be sure that when you do do what you do that you do what you do to the people who did what they did and not to the people who didn't do what they didn't do?!
please stop, it hurts >.<

DeletedUser13939

I concur completely with this person! The truth has been spoken!

DeletedUser

noobish intuition :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

didn't do what they didn't do?!

So they did do what they didn't do, but they didn't do it, so... what did they do?!

DeletedUser111495

So they did do what they didn't do, but they didn't do it, so... what did they do?!

BbJg19MIcAAyFpq.jpg

DeletedUser

I'm getting spiked relentlessly, which for me is par for the course.

I think you inspired chase...if I read the skype chat properly, I think she has been making a ton load of accounts, building them enough to have the standard defence and is spiking every village she possibly can ;D hahaha

DeletedUser80888

I think you inspired chase...if I read the skype chat properly, I think she has been making a ton load of accounts, building them enough to have the standard defence and is spiking every village she possibly can ;D hahaha

Welp. My poor troops :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I donno if it was chase that spiked me but I just gotta skype lol