Sportsmanship award

DeletedUser

I would like to nominate lyn2000 for this

In the middle of me targeting this player, I suffered extreme flooding at home meaning anything not directly related to sorting out my life there had to take a back seat

lyn2000 accepted a cease fire for this period, for this I have respect for him as a player

Thx mate :)

DeletedUser

That's great.

I was playing during Hurricane Katrina, involved in a major war (tribe 1 v 3) & we all agreed to a 1 week CF due to players absent from the southern areas of the US.
None of us wanted to benefit unfairly by such circumstances.
The point of the game is to test yourselves against against real live human players lol.
If they aren't there, then it's just not sport.

gemadar

Can i get the unsportsmanship award? Tell me what K your in so i can attack

DeletedUser

sorry gem i already won that award as i hunted down the guy i was attacking then locking him in his own closer whilst i attacked
in the end he finally came out the closet ..........

DeletedUser

Can i get the unsportsmanship award? Tell me what K your in so i can attack

Aye judging by your stats it's best the targets are inactive or barb :icon_rolleyes:

gemadar

Since your not afraid of me, tell me where your at and lets find out

DeletedUser

Since your not afraid of me, tell me where your at and lets find out

No worries honey muffin, Kizuato K where ever it is, be warned though unlike you Kata girls I don't cry for support so if you wish to start something, have a go mate, but be sure you stand on your own two feet eh ? :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol.

It is a team game.

But back to the topic:

Winning at all costs is vastly over-rated.
The satisfaction of a hard-fought contest against players & teams who are of a similar strength & standard is much more personally enriching than cheating or eternally internalling (although currently we have to internal as part of the game).

Seems to me that both lyn2000 & A Nasty Scar have shown good sportsmanship here.

DeletedUser

Sometimes real life gets in the way. I have just come back here now after about 5-6 months. I played, but I stopped playing it at the end of September. I was in a really bad car accident, seriously hurt my back, compressed vertebrae in my neck, was put in a brace, limited movement and had months of physical therapy. I just came back to the game a few days ago. I couldn't sit in front of the computer or use a laptop even, too much pain. Had that not happened, I would have probably ended up a part of Kata (I was UN). I missed a lot in that time. Like I said, sometimes real life gets in the way.

DeletedUser

lol rai i just came on here to fin you spamming up all the old threads :p

you coming back?

DeletedUser97751

I apreciate that "nasty scar". I've since moved into something with a little more troop capacity then Lny2000.

DeletedUser

Yeah i took over the lny2000 account, the lny2000 who was so sporting and accepted the ceasefire during your flooding is now zelkara :)