Starting tribe: Cheese

DeletedUser

hey guys so I'm felling random and i made a tribe called cheese... rofl

anyways if anyone wants to join, contact me, my world is 36 and my name in the game is 1995Moo, again, feeling random when i made the name.

so yeah, contact me on the games messaging system thingy =)

-1995Moo

DeletedUser67840

hey guys so I'm felling random and i made a tribe called cheese... rofl

anyways if anyone wants to join, contact me, my world is 36 and my name in the game is 1995Moo, again, feeling random when i made the name.

so yeah, contact me on the games messaging system thingy =)

-1995Moo

i dont think ive ever seen such a nub in these forums

Sonata1316

i dont think ive ever seen such a nub in these forums
sexy-demotivational-posters-c19.jpg

DeletedUser65765

IM NO NUB :icon_eek: *cough* im trying to divert the attention :icon_redface: *cough*
that's funny I like this guy, but fail thread the guy didn't even say what continent he is in and if you recruit outside of one area right now you are done

DeletedUser67840

why did you have to say you like me (no one else does lol) now i cant flame you :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

why did you have to say you like me (no one else does lol) now i cant flame you :icon_cry:

I could though.. :icon_rolleyes: You just told me to look at the forums... This must be why :icon_eek: you want me to flame this guy :icon_idea:

DeletedUser65765

that is the exact reason for it your text is funny but has a point almost, which is more than I can say for half the posts in this forum

DeletedUser

not sure if this is for me or silly but i'm taking it as my own because i'm a greedy bastard.. :) ... thank you tennis it's years and years of practice at forum posting that got me to such an amazing proficiency of quality posting ability.

DeletedUser67840

it was to me he doesnt want me to flame him so hes praising me arent you tennis :icon_wink: