Stealthy

DeletedUser79727

once and for all let w41 decide his faith!!!!

and hopefully booza will play along :p

Vote

YES if you want stealthy to live

NO if you want stealthy to dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

LET THE MOB DECIDE!!!!!! :icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

*booza acts like the roman emperor*

Thumbs up or thumbs down!!

DeletedUser

hmmmm. i vote kill, cause hes 2 good so its either death or axes (this last one he fcked up) so kill =]

DeletedUser

I vote kill stealthy!

[spoil]but support the cute one! Varialis i think it is? :icon_redface:[/spoil]

ukpompeyboy

Let the fella play his game, its been hard for him to do this but any good player will see why he has done this. people are upset with his actions but we all play diffrently then each other :D

welcome to the otherside stealthy we all watching you :D

DeletedUser

Let the fella play his game, its been hard for him to do this but any good player will see why he has done this. people are upset with his actions but we all play diffrently then each other :D

welcome to the otherside stealthy we all watching you :D

Well, I'm afraid the decision isn't up to you! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Actually I'm not watching him, or anyone for that matter... *Oh shinny red ball!* ...personally I prefer to sit here and stare at my bar I've constructed... *Oh piece of candy* ...and soon intend to drink intensely for the entirety of the weekend.

DeletedUser84793

Actually I'm not watching him, or anyone for that matter... *Oh shinny red ball!* ...personally I prefer to sit here and stare at my bar I've constructed... *Oh piece of candy* ...and soon intend to drink intensely for the entirety of the weekend.

You know thats not a bad idea..I think I'm gonna hit some drinks my self...I think it may be time to fill me cooler up with ice and some choice drinks and have a blast playing TW!...Good idea Indeed!:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Oh old drinking buddy of mine... How sad it is to be drinking alone on a Friday playing TW... You understand my pain. I am getting old... lol

As for the topic at hand, I vote neither yes nor no. A time will come where Stealthy will clash with the members of AXES on the battlefield, that time doesn't have to be now. I think feelings need to be repaired before war ensues, otherwise the camaraderie of the game among friendly competition will be lost.

DeletedUser84793

Oh old drinking buddy of mine... How sad it is to be drinking alone on a Friday playing TW... You understand my pain. I am getting old... lol

As for the topic at hand, I vote neither yes nor no. A time will come where Stealthy will clash with the members of AXES on the battlefield, that time doesn't have to be now. I think feelings need to be repaired before war ensues, otherwise the camaraderie of the game among friendly competition will be lost.

Im with ya..I hope you read my note to all..But I can only try...and nothing else. as far as drinking alone well..I don't feel so alone...I have the gods by my side..and thats all i ever need! and as long as its ice cold im good to go!..lol

DeletedUser79727

i dont think booza will let you in again though stealthy :icon_confused:

so either get rimmed now or get rimmed later.

as fundy said

"love us or hate us, we'd kill you anyway"

DeletedUser

Better to be rimmed with the whole world at your back then the whole world ahead of you. By this I mean, making amends and having a friendly competition/war is far more entertaining then having a war through aggravated intention. Makes the banter far more tolerable and less of an annoyance.

DeletedUser84793

i dont think booza will let you in again though stealthy :icon_confused:

so either get rimmed now or get rimmed later.

as fundy said

"love us or hate us, we'd kill you anyway"

Its just a game...I'm done arguing Do as you must.