Stickies Question

DeletedUser

Hey All,

First of all, a public apology to -Malevolent- for not answering his PM for so long, it's been a busy month :p

Secondly, and as the main reason for this: w32 has a fair few stickies, some of which haven't been used in quite some time. My question is: Do you think all the stickies are necessary, and if not, which would you unsticky? Bear in mind that Mal has requested that the blog thread be stickied. Seeing as you guys use this forum more than anyone else, it matters most to you how many stickies you have.

Post!

~Petn

DeletedUser

Well, we definately dont need the temp mod replacement one anymore... though we do need a new mod. i dont think iya has shown his face for maybe a few months.

With your permission, id like to deliberately do multiple infractable things, just to prove to you that IYA never does anything in this forum, and request a new mod if possible.

DeletedUser

Hey All,

First of all, a public apology to -Malevolent- for not answering his PM for so long, it's been a busy month :p

Secondly, and as the main reason for this: w32 has a fair few stickies, some of which haven't been used in quite some time. My question is: Do you think all the stickies are necessary, and if not, which would you unsticky? Bear in mind that Mal has requested that the blog thread be stickied. Seeing as you guys use this forum more than anyone else, it matters most to you how many stickies you have.

Post!

~Petn

Apology accepted, I know you guys have a hard time :)

the temp mod one can definitely go and to be honest I think the milestones either need to be taken over by someone else or they need to be deleted. Funny IGM - yea its good but meh... not used in ages and I don't think the forums are active enough for it. Same goes for Sticky: Funny attacks & successful defences these mainly get posted in the corresponding war forums as now a days there are only wars and no mini-skirmishes.

Oh I don't think we need "The Rules: Ur Doin it Wrong!" - there aren't enough of us active to break any rules :lol:

DeletedUser

Well, we definately dont need the temp mod replacement one anymore... though we do need a new mod. i dont think iya has shown his face for maybe a few months.

With your permission, id like to deliberately do multiple infractable things, just to prove to you that IYA never does anything in this forum, and request a new mod if possible.

IYA is a good mod........

Theres not really much for him to do these days :lol:

DeletedUser

This isn't a mod discussion thread people, it's a sticky discussion thread. I'd rather not have to moderate this.

DeletedUser

ok, ok, ok. well. as was said before, we dont really need the mod replacement one...

DeletedUser

My suggestion is unsticky funny attacks and defenses,Funny in game mails and Mod replacement.

/Hopes i dont get Petn mad at me ( again!)

Sincerely,
Daysteppr

DeletedUser

i like the funny mails myself... its a shame that messages arent put on there more, because i know that a lot are still found :p

i think it would be good if someone delved into Time's funny mails bank, i know theres a few good ones in there.