Strategy

DeletedUser

All these threads serve for spam and trolling. Specially before the world hasn't even started.

And to answer the topic's question, raise pits until you think it is the best for you to stop and go for an academy or an army. Going for 30/30/30 is a risk and requires good tribe co-ordination, if you have those then it's the best way

hanibalii

What would you reccomend for a lone wolf/badly co-ordinated tribe

DeletedUser

make sure you spend all your life on w65, farm constantly, only build rams.

DeletedUser

Solid advice, listen to this guy. He knows what hes doing.

Agreed, don't let the reports fool you. When they say 0 resources hauled that is just a bug. You are really getting resources per trip.

DeletedUser94160

Go straight to the Statue and Recruit 1 paladin at once, if you still have enough resource start queue another 6 paladin just in case. Remember he's the only one who can change his name,so name him BRUCE LEE, before someone do,because soon you may find Chuck Norris in some village..In that case remember Bruce Lee is the best counter for Chuck Norris. But If you name him "Michael Jackson", you know what will happen, instead of fighting he will teach Chuck Norris how to dance and oooooooooh and heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!

Tell some lame jokes to your neighbors can prevent some early attack too. Though the jokes should not contain "I will noble you". :icon_idea:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Cross your fingers that a player close to you, is going agg. offensive and for 28+ mines before nobles.

Tasty

DeletedUser

so what should be the demo build for a No haul :booty: World?

DeletedUser82102

I see a Repeat of w56 here No Problem, villas should be 3 def:1 off and troops should be 4 troop:1 point, thats my perspective on this

hold onto this and you wont go wrong