Strongest W46 Tribe

DeletedUser

If you are looking to join a tribe that will be extremely strong from the beginning minutes of W46 to the end (Hopefully #1 all the way through) join SPARTA. Message me, bdizzle123. I am starting a tribe at the time the world starts called SPARTA. Yes, it is a generic name and will probably be changed, but to facilitate members remebering the name, it will be SPARTA at the beginning. Hopefully you will decide to join as i already have very strong players signed up and...there are no member limits! :)

Thank you,
Bdizzle123

DeletedUser

By the way

By the way:

-We are starting in the southwest

-Members must be active

-About me: I have played for 3 years now and have much experience with the running of tribes. I took a break from TW for about a year and a half, therefore all of my previous data has been removed besides my current worlds that i recently joined. This will be my first time being the founder of a tribe in the beginning of a world, but I am fully prepared.

-You may ask me any questions by messaging me here, on the forums.

DeletedUser

haha, im not a noob, if you read the about me section you would know why i am only in late worlds right now

DeletedUser

thats your only village...and youve only ever had 2 adding up to like 7k points, ive had much more than that before my stats were erased...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey Bdizzle

Hey Bdizzle,

I'm not flaming you when i ask:What makes you think your new tribe will be in top 10 on new world. I was in a tribe in W#38-went with premade from W#28-my duke was my buddy, who appears to have quit TW,

Anyway, he tried for a limited number of exclusive knowledgable players. We got owned. I got owned 2 other times, now have limited success in SW corner of that world.
But I like my Duke and tribe there. Thinking of getting to a largish size there, and having my PA there take all my villas, giving him a huge bost.

Did the best in W#28, where I'm very busy, ranked #32 @ 3.3 million points.

I don't know for sure that i have time to do things correctly on W#46, but I wish you luck in any case.

The Corsican :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

corsican:

Of course i cannot guarantee it, but with my confidence in my future tribemates( that i know of and that i dont know of), i am pushed to believe we will have immeasurable success because i know that if we are organized and responsible we can do so.