Suck

DeletedUser

I am baron of this tribe SUCK on w69. It is shaping up very nicely and could be a contender for winning this world as we have experienced players. I am just posting this for any players who want to join it and help us win the world.

DeletedUser

yay Kim kardashian your actually here OMG my life is complete lets be freinds.... jokes aha your comment made me laugh though

DeletedUser104941

I am baron of this tribe SUCK on w69. It is shaping up very nicely and could be a contender for winning this world as we have experienced players. I am just posting this for any players who want to join it and help us win the world.
Wow.

DeletedUser

And a post like that really makes us believe your a contender for winning this world. Well done! You just set your tribe too fail :D
But a quick question. In your forums do you all speak about who can suck the best? Anyone said a Banana? Cucumber? Entertain us xD