Support and sleep Mode

DeletedUser

Also, I know for sure your support comes back once you enter sleep mode, unless milen was just being a jerk to AoM and wanted to leave him high and dry, but I doubt it

:icon_confused: Okay this confuses me, cus when I sent him support while he was in sleepmode, it didn't get sent back. I lost it the next day when someone attacked:lol:

DeletedUser1334

You can send support to a village that is in sleep mode and it won't return...until YOU go into sleep mode.

D-Fros

set sleepmode off

all this info has helped me well :)>>>

but is thare a way how I can set sleepmode off???

its verry irritating that sleepmode start arround 11:30 and ends at 17:37 at my accaunt,,, the times that I fynaly can play at trialwars (afternoon) is it in sleepmode. sinds 2 days I've got that problem:icon_sad:

(((sorrie as my english is bad, thats becose I am a dutchman:icon_wink: )))

MVG D-Fros

Last edited:

Krakkan

all this info has helped me well :)>>>

but is thare a way how I can set sleepmode off???

its verry irritating that sleepmode start arround 11:30 and ends at 17:37 at my accaunt,,, the times that I fynaly can play at trialwars (afternoon) is it in sleepmode. sinds 2 days I've got that problem:icon_sad:

(((sorrie as my english is bad, thats becose I am a dutchman:icon_wink: )))

MVG D-Fros

1st, congrats on posting around 1 month late.
2nd, try reading.

DeletedUser16492

I'm having the exact same problem.. it's set for my evenings and coming out of sleep at midnight... so i have about 2 hrs to build my defense up..only to have it gone when i wake up since there's been 5 hrs for attacks between coming out of sleep and me waking up... then i can't activate it for the 9 hrs i'm at work.. so basically.. there's no point in me playing the speed world unless i get this thing figured out :(

I'm soo close to just deleting my acct on there..LOL.

D-Fros

I did reading but I could not find it :icon_sad:

and yes one month later is becose I play speed sinds 3/4 days...
and as you see I am not the only one:icon_neutral:

is thare not a way to change te times of sleepmode or set it off? I diddend find it when I search earliër for it by my settings.

D-Fros

oh I find a way to change the times but they can only set between 09:34 and 11:34 and the lowest time is 6 hours :( an that tomorrow and day after tomorrow doessen'd even work I can't go arround the sleepmode :(

how can I set sleepmode off?

DeletedUser

You can't set it off. You have an opportunity on the first day to set it to your schedule.

You have to wait atleast 12 hours but can wait up to 18. Just keep it changing it a few hours earlier or later until it gets to the schedule you want.

Sleep mode

Here you can activate sleep mode. Determine the start time and duration for which your villagers will be put to sleep. After the end of the sleep mode you have to wait at least 12 hours before sleep mode can be activated again.

While your village is in sleep mode you cannot log in to your account. All assignments that have been initiated are paused, as is your resource production. Your troops that are traveling to other villages return home. Enemy attacks have no effects on your villages. It is shown on the map that your village is in sleep mode.

DeletedUser

dont know if this was answered in any of the posts but from what i have learnt if you send support to a village and then over an hour later you go in sleep the troops will stay at that village for the duration of the sleep mode and then will still not ruturn untill the supporter has recalled or defender has sent back,