Support ODD

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Aye it would have been, finally something I could have been first in ^^

You do mean an ODD ranking for support that you have send out to others right? A few months ago I had lost the most units supporting others in Golden and most likely Any as well (At least Krieger had less :icon_razz:) Though after that I became to inactive...

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yeah. That's what I mean. Surprised it took this long in the first place. I'm pretty sure it's been requested before but they had some justification for not doing so. It's funny how things change.

Now all they have to do is take a U turn on their no hauls policy :(

Even though W83 was rather small I still really thoroughly enjoyed start up. It was rather epic and I'd love to experience it again. Especially since we've had a bit of a break.

Maybe one day...

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Support odd is a thing now? :eek:
Sounds good.

Tw is dead without non p2w and no hauls. Inno will eventually realise that and change their decision.

I agree with you al, w83 had a cool start and maybe innogames will work their brains and work it out for us.

#ReviveNoHauls

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
deaf01cb50abee8841743b6e8c7aba17.png

ODD as supporter confirmed.

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
WOW....this just makes me realise that i won't be able to play with any future updates and features.

DeletedUser42044

Aye it would have been, finally something I could have been first in ^^

You do mean an ODD ranking for support that you have send out to others right? A few months ago I had lost the most units supporting others in Golden and most likely Any as well (At least Krieger had less :icon_razz:) Though after that I became to inactive...

Not such a big surprise since Krieger was basically 100% O for the first few months :p

DeletedUser

I was surprised to see that I had 2mm of ODD as no one attacked me all world. Must have just been all the nobles I suicided on myself after the original Jon Snow left. He was my favorite target.

Glad to see the Support ODD; what a great stat to really see who in the tribe is supporting

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Exactly. It adds all sort of dimensions to the game such as the above point or you could take it one step further and analyse the stats to see who is supporting players outside of your tribe ie using their troops maliciously.

Not too sure how plausible it would be to have an 'ODD as supporter (tribe)' option but that would also be a nice metric to have and see how beneficial family tribes are in terms of support for example.

I think we can agree it's a great setting overall. The only hesitation some might have is people will be able to pin point where certain support is coming from when you might not have been able to before. I believe this is a positive thing rather than negative and really goes hand in hand with aiding leaders with other introductions such as shared commands and notebook features.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

At least he didn't just sit on it like a lot of people are likely to do.

Supporter ODD will be interesting early game; you'd be able to see if someone got wiped out supporting a tribemate, possibly making them a nice easy target.