~SW~ under new alias?!?

• Thread starter DeletedUser102772
  • Start date

DeletedUser102772

If you may think so your efforts will once again be deminished but enough of your small talk... Yawn* its rather boring though you want recognition over two villages. You caught one offline and the other was MY mistake. Yes i will admit to it. Atleast i have the audacity to care more for a player rather than his village. Which is one of the childish things you did, and the reason why you left.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you may think so your efforts will once again be deminished but enough of your small talk... Yawn* its rather boring though you want recognition over two villages. You caught one offline and the other was MY mistake. Yes i will admit to it. Atleast i have the audacity to care more for a player rather than his village. Which is one of the childish things you did, and the reason why you left.

LOL no I left because I specifically tell you Ill be nobling a player and yet you insist on inviting him. And so what if I care more about a red dot on the map then the player themself, many tw players do and thats what makes them different from the rest, theyre not scared to do what needs to be done to help themselves. LOL im gonna get the rest of your tribe, then Im coming for you.

BTW your post was a fail^^

DeletedUser102772

Mehh have fun.. You act like your getting on my nerves.. When in reality i have said many times that this is just a game, but yet it seems that your life revolves around this and your some type of TW God. But you know its ok, what ever makes you rest peaceful at night. Its totaly fine by me. I will rest at night peacefully whether I suck at this or not. By the way how do you deem my post a fail, with out an explanation. I indirectly said that your being childish because I invited a friend of molska's of which you had a noble claim for and that i care more about my people's needs rather than a village.

As you said yourself " they're not scared to do what needs to be done to help themselves" see I'd rather spare myself for my tribe, rather than think about myself.

DeletedUser102772

Sorry double posted.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mehh have fun.. You act like your getting on my nerves.. When in reality i have said many times that this is just a game, but yet it seems that your life revolves around this and your some type of TW God. But you know its ok, what ever makes you rest peaceful at night. Its totaly fine by me. I will rest at night peacefully whether I suck at this or not. By the way how do you deem my post a fail, with out an explanation. I indirectly said that your being childish because I invited a friend of molska's of which you had a noble claim for and that i care more about my people's needs rather than a village.

As you said yourself " they're not scared to do what needs to be done to help themselves" see I'd rather spare myself for my tribe, rather than think about myself.

Lol settle it in game big rig