Swords cavalry defence

DeletedUser

25 is correct according to the actual data in game. Probably just a typo on the wiki.

DeletedUser

I don't see what all the fuss is about. Your an older member, and you should know which troops are good for which scenario. If you haven't picked that up by now, I think you're better off playing tic tac toe with your little friend in your avatar,

DeletedUser

sterile mess, go sterilize yourself for your arrogance. when you win every world you play on single handedly you can insult other players. until then, keep your mouth shut unless you have something useful or at least entertaining to say.

DeletedUser102772

mehh could be the difference between a tech world and a non tech world. but not sure just an assumption aint high enough on the non-tech world to see.

DeletedUser

sterile mess, go sterilize yourself for your arrogance. when you win every world you play on single handedly you can insult other players. until then, keep your mouth shut unless you have something useful or at least entertaining to say.

I was entertained...

DeletedUser

I know, whats with including someone else's kid in your insult :/

Anyway, don't know if it matters though; I had always thought it was 15 for cavalry myself. But I guess 25 is almost twice as much as 15 so it does in someway.

DeletedUser

my post did not contain insults, merely observations and suggestions. again, i say, this is why tw is devolving. because there are all too many people that are quick to jump on someones throat instead of a bit of advice, or even merely civil conversation. i played a few years back and i received some awesome help from great players which has kept me with the game since then. the lack of community really sad in these later worlds as the "veterans" have no respect for newcomers, which we all once were. eh, go jump in a lake.

DeletedUser

I found it pretty insulting. I find myself wondering why my life should continue now. Yep, i've definitiely been completely demoralized 'cause your slick with your words son.

DeletedUser

the lack of community really sad in these later worlds as the "veterans" have no respect for newcomers, which we all once were. eh, go jump in a lake.

I wouldn't worry yourself too much. xshahzad has actually managed to prove that he is worse than a noob somewhere if my memory serves correct.

It was the same thing a few years ago when I was a noob, nothing has devolved in my opinion. The people that gave me tips were quite often the same ones that "jumped on my throat" for being a noob. That has always been an aspect of any social game like this. It's just a case of taking it on the chin and using what is said to improve yourself (if possible) rather than getting you're knickers in a twist over the matter.

Also @ sterile mess.... get a job ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I doubt that it's a mistake in the wiki, then a village supported by a sword (on a tech world with 3 levels max for each troop up to 15 levels total) would have the lower defense of 15. Once the sword is actually level 1, it is 25 up to 35 when researched up to level 3. (25, then 31, then lastly 35)

However, you'll notice that the first wiki page is talking about the units in general, while the next mentioned page is talking about units on a tech world. Since you get the sword at level one when you get the smithy in the tech world, he would be 25 (not 15).

DeletedUser

I doubt that it's a mistake in the wiki, then a village supported by a sword (on a tech world with 3 levels max for each troop up to 15 levels total) would have the lower defense of 15. Once the sword is actually level 1, it is 25 up to 35 when researched up to level 3. (25, then 31, then lastly 35)

However, you'll notice that the first wiki page is talking about the units in general, while the next mentioned page is talking about units on a tech world. Since you get the sword at level one when you get the smithy in the tech world, he would be 25 (not 15).

Thanks mate.

Q. If i do not have smithy(So i do not have swords researched for level 1) and i get swords as support from another player, their cavalry defense would be 15 or 25?