Sympathy for the Devil

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4669627

Evil, for lack of a better word, is good.

tumblr_nitc9g7gVl1re3x32o1_500.gif

Man is just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all fours, who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual development” has become the most vicious animal of all!

Devils_23f79c_2302252.gif

Most mortals try to hide their instinctive nature, deny it, suppress it. They reject that which makes them prosper, that has propelled us, the very essence of our evolutionary spirit.

tenor (2).gif

We were given the capacity of greater intellect which allowed us the ability to conquer our environment. We were capable of being more devious than other animals, we were more devious than other animals, this is what brought us to the top of the food chain. Clearly, humankind were meant to be evil. However, we don't expect you all to admit it.

tenor (3).gif

Most of you have been brainwashed into thinking that which defines us as a race, is evil. To complete the notion, you need villains, people you can point to and say, "that's the bad guy!"

tenor (4).gif

So, Unjustifi3d is the bad guy, because he is the most human? Ladies & Gentlemen, this is war! Who better to lead than he who best understands and embraces that part of us which has achieved our position of dominance? Humans are not the fastest animal or the strongest, we can't fly or blend into our surroundings, we have no venom or natural armor, no spikes, claws, fangs. We are simply the most cunning.

tumblr_mzghjfMr531r2igv7o5_r1_250.gif

Most will not embrace their animalistic nature, but many will. THIS will be our rallying cry, we will be THEIR refuge, THEIR sanctuary, THEIR tribe!

gif_frame_drop_3c8c8ce299-2.gif

After all, even villains need friends and a place to call home. Maybe you were just born bad, maybe you've suffered a horribly deforming industrial accident which left you with superpowers, or maybe you're just the kid who never fit in so you began torturing cats, maybe you just want to watch the world burn. NN wants YOU! Master Yoda says...

tumblr_inline_nihwqfdy7W1rijrbi.gif

DISCLAIMER
the preceding pnp is offered to NN and in no way reflects my views. the way I see it, they can embrace their identity, change it, or ignore it. changing it would be hardest, if they want to embrace it, they can just like the post, or they can ignore it

Last edited by a moderator:

Age of Ultron

l_ca3325c0-b187-11e1-9aa8-f1ab91900001.jpg

DeletedUser105091

giphy.gif

If this were an actual Recruitment ad for NN, I would Make it a goal of trying to get in with them. Nothing makes this game less fun than whiny emos trying to impart modern day morals and conscience into a game of war in a tribal, primal environment. People have forgotten how to separate and roleplay. #Triggered is not a thing here.

Deleted User - 4669627

a lot of folks do actually want to play the bad guys
some contender tribes actually promote themselves as the bad guys

what I wish is that some contender tribes promoted themselves as the heroes and gave players a chance to play that role

DeletedUser105091

what I wish is that some contender tribes promoted themselves as the heroes and gave players a chance to play that role

I'm all about that too. If a tribe sets itself up in the pretense of honor and chivalry and all things honest and good and all players submit to that role, it can work out for a while.

The trouble lies in the fact that most players see their villas and the time spent on them as an investment instead of just time spent playing a video game. And in sight of a most probable defeat, that loss of revenue supersedes any theme they have dedicated themselves to, and imho robs them of some great stories.

Once I have made a decision on a tribe, generally the only thing that will chase me away is mass inactivity. Short of that, I go for the ride and just adapt to that tribes way of life, good or bad.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
a lot of folks do actually want to play the bad guys
some contender tribes actually promote themselves as the bad guys

I don't know how everyone else plays but I always like to see myself as the good guy when I play. I think everyone is playing out their idea of being the hero, fighting for your tribe and always doing the best thing for your tribemates (by tribemates I mean the players that are actively playing and communicating within the tribe). I honestly always see my tribe as the good guys and if I can't see my tribe as being the good guys it will often make me want to quit either the tribe or the world (usually the latter).