T train, anyone help me?

• Thread starter DeletedUser91782
  • Start date

DeletedUser91782

Can anyone find me the code that you have to use and/or the method for T train since I got a new computer and am too busy at the moment to find one.. ;D

DeletedUser

Here you go

[spoil]

Instructions for the t method with opera:

Click Tools->Preferences->Advanced->Shortcuts

Make sure "enable single key shortcuts" is selected.

You should have this screen up:

1.jpg

Click the Edit that's circled, then click Application, and then New:

2.jpg

Type "t" in the left hand column and " click button&switch to next page" on the right. Click "ok" and you're done.

tmethodpiccy.jpg

Load up your attacks in different tabs and right click on "ok" just like a normal 2-enter type noble train, but also open 1 other tab first so it goes tab 1 = random, tabs 2-5 or 6 etc = the train. The tabbing is slow for the first tab so this is just to get things started.

Once you have them all loaded up and ready, go to the first tab, hold down t. It will tab through pretty fast. I always get 150 millisecond trains now they have edited it so you can’t send illegal trains, but sometimes the first attack I send (the one with the nuke) ends up second, it doesn’t happen very often, but when it does just cancel and start again.

just in case you missed something
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I just use CTRL+TAB to do my trains, I always get perfect 100ms trains....

DeletedUser91782

I just use CTRL+TAB to do my trains, I always get perfect 100ms trains....

I allways get what I need with T trains, thats why I ask for it and allways get the limit of what I need, and its much simpler to just press T then anything else.

DeletedUser81829

Now why does that guide look familiar... oh that's right, those paint skills look exactly like mine :icon_redface: