T*unit- R*Unit?

DeletedUser69648

So i have noticed that CatgirlSakura Has left T*unit and Created R*Unit, I was wondering if someone could fill me in? I know she is Gone from W7 and it looks as if she may leave W29 aswell now.
One other thing, I have heard From a few Members of W29 that Shadow has Dismissed the Diplo of Allies with T*unit and is now nobling them? I see a few players in T*unit losing villas to Shadow, but not many.
Thank you
Topkilla

DeletedUser

You make for a good retired veteran Topkilla. You are behind by almost 2 weeks.
Don't worry about it. Let the soldiers carry on and go back to your cup of tea.

DeletedUser

Item 1: least useful reply to a thread ever.

OT: no i have no idea, i think she may be a runner :3 RIM HERRRR!!!!11111 cpas

DeletedUser69648

Well thanks wibz, but i have been wondering this since about a week ago when I noticed she had changed her colors.. I am not retired, nor am I a veteran. But thank you. Its just good to know i have friends in T*unit still. (No not just you) But I will admit T*unit is a good tribe and they taught me more then any other tribe, thanks to Scot, Alive, Midneb, and you..
P.S: Tea is not quite my cup of tea. I'm more of a Jag kinda guy.

DeletedUser69648

Item 1: least useful reply to a thread ever.

OT: no i have no idea, i think she may be a runner :3 RIM HERRRR!!!!11111 cpas

Thank you TSL, But Wibz did make somewhat of a point.... I'm just not sure what that point was... :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser68389

She ran? Well I know an other one that did too... Ohh wait spying then getting kicked out ain't running right?

But all t*unit players should be rimmed in my way... But some have merrits Like rogger, nik and boylaz... They are gutzy and deserving warriors they should have the VET title...

DeletedUser79621

Basically because I'm nice I will fill you in on the story.

T*UNIT merged R3AP into them. Shadow had been targeting some R3AP players previously to the merge. Once they were taken in by T*UNIT Shadow's leadership contacted Catgirl about getting those that had been targeted removed so as to not ruin the diplomacy.

Unfortunately to the Shaodw leadership it seemed like Catgirl was telling us what we should be doing. Obviously our leadership didn't like that so we decided that if she would not remove them from the tribe we would remove them from the world.

This was the main reason for the diplomacy being no more. Shadow are now taking out the people in their way to the northern rim and then we will move elsewhere :icon_wink:

At least that is what I think happened. I don't know the full story because the leadership had their own private chats that I'm not part of.

DeletedUser

My answer to Topkilla was dry I admit. But it has to do with the fact that Topkilla was once in T*Unit and that we had our differences.
Kristofski's summary is about right. A precision, Shadow's leadership never asked catgirlsakura to "leave or T*Unit would be wiped". A shadow duke said that.
Nevertheless, catgirlsakura understood that it was better for T*Unit if she left. That is why she founded R*Unit.

When T*Unit lost their alliance with Shadow, we were back to square 1 being caught in between the big boys. With an ever dropping level of activity (the problem of many tribes), it was now clear that the situation could not be turned around.
That is why T*Unit decided to disband. I just posted an annoucement.

I hope this info is usefull to you.

Wibz