Taking out the trash

DeletedUser

@number 99. thanks bro. though that message is for levi. and i also see on your profile how my trains look bad lol. sorry with that. as i have said before i just thought you're account is already dead and will gone barbs after a week so i just don't waste my time sending those trains i just send it on one tab ^_^. anyway SKy still have their potentials you might see it on the next war after TURKS ^_^. and oh i forgot TURKS is also good as dead. most of them are not hitting back. the players i usually see some attacks coming from them are from Kora emin and spasso.

DeletedUser

@number 99. thanks bro. though that message is for levi. and i also see on your profile how my trains look bad lol. sorry with that. as i have said before i just thought you're account is already dead and will gone barbs after a week so i just don't waste my time sending those trains i just send it on one tab ^_^. anyway SKy still have their potentials you might see it on the next war after TURKS ^_^. and oh i forgot TURKS is also good as dead. most of them are not hitting back. the players i usually see some attacks coming from them are from Kora emin and spasso.

LOLALINESS is attacking us back too. Not very well but he's trying :icon_wink: so 4 of the TURKS still live.

DeletedUser

Nah, I think SKY's age is long gone, if you weren't so loyal you would have seen that. They arent attacking back much, the TURKs are getting massacred from all over.

DeletedUser

Nah, I think SKY's age is long gone, if you weren't so loyal you would have seen that. They arent attacking back much, the TURKs are getting massacred from all over.

only because they were dumb enough to recruit so far away. THX F. is hitting the members in K20's, K30's, unless you think SKY should be launching on those too?

DeletedUser

only because they were dumb enough to recruit so far away. THX F. is hitting the members in K20's, K30's, unless you think SKY should be launching on those too?

Yet another ordinary tiger response. I was pointing out that turks are focused on time rather than your tribe and are also being attacked by several other tribes not just THX, like every other tribe sky wars.

What more interests me about your response to me is the fact you "accidentally" forgot to reply to this:
Nah, I think SKY's age is long gone, if you weren't so loyal you would have seen that.

Have you stopped arguing your point that SKY is not crap?
Finally admitting the truth?
Or just have no evidence to prove the opposite?
That is what interests me

DeletedUser

I'm bad sending my trains. :( Sorry for bringing SKY down. LOL! Just recently nobled devildove's village from six villages all at the same time. :)

Chill guys. :)

DeletedUser

i just dont feel the need, ballistick. you say it in every post, and id just end up repeating myself 300 times and youd still keep saying the same things. there would be no point. anyway, rozza is gone, and ballistick is "inactive", so i guess the mods could lock this thread whenever they want.

DeletedUser

or it could be let die: don't post if there's nothing to say, a thread shouldn't have to be locked if the argument is over.

DeletedUser

Wow tiger. You put me on your ignore list but didnt ignore me. I did that just to prove how much your words mean and just how truthful you can be. Now that we have that settled.

PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!!!

DeletedUser

LOLALINESS is attacking us back too. Not very well but he's trying :icon_wink: so 4 of the TURKS still live.

They are new players. But yes tech all of them live. They just dont all attack or do anything. Every one of there accounts have new players. No-one in this world knows them.

DeletedUser

So whats sky done latley? Still taking in refugees and people who fail simple recuitment tests?